Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Awkward moment on the inside for the day: noticing a girl walking the other way, holding a giant ice lolly with both hands, sucking on the end of it, looking up with dark eyes through thick, black lashes under gracefully curved brows framed by smooth, creamy skin amid a long fall of clean, straight, black hair that curved ever so lightly on her shoulders before going out of sight down the back of her school uniform.

I must have been channelling my uncle.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Redhead. I blame the Scottish blood.
Oh dear lord, you and other people have made me a very happy lady.

I love being a redhead. Almost exactly half of the people on the Escapist prefer redheads.
I am chuffed.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Banana Phone Man said:
Most of my girl friends so far have been red heads. Not orange red but more red red if that makes any sense but not fake dyed red.
It makes sense to me. I've always had a thing for redheads. I even ended up marrying a redhead with that natural rich red color.

Redheads (it doesn't matter if they're Irish, Jewish, or Italian) tend to have very pretty faces and "not to be fuked with" attitude and I always respect that. Some stereotypes are true.

Harley Q said:
Anyway, what I want to find out is what hair colour you prefer and why, in order to find the most popular preferred hair colour today and the reasons for it. I thought this would be an accessible topic and also there seems to be some stereotyping that goes along with some hair colour.
I'm actually kind of surprised so many agree with me. I expected blondes to be on top because that's what my friends tend to chase after. Next do one on length. I expect most guys prefer long hair but who knows. I may be surprised again.

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
dogstile said:
Aphex Demon said:
Brunette.
Katy Perry
Megan Fox
Cheryl Cole

nuff' said.
So you're attracted to horrible singers
Bad actors
And malaria?

(I mainly wanted to make the malaria quip, ignore the others if you must)
Spot on, my mind cant comprehend what your standards are if you dont think they are hot.

Il just run along and assume your trolling.

Oh and Cat Von D

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Dahni said:
Zachary Amaranth said:

I love being a redhead. Almost exactly half of the people on the Escapist prefer redheads.
I am chuffed.
Y HALLO THAR.

Probably sounded creepier than I intended. >.<

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Aphex Demon said:
dogstile said:
Aphex Demon said:
Brunette.
Katy Perry
Megan Fox
Cheryl Cole

nuff' said.
So you're attracted to horrible singers
Bad actors
And malaria?

(I mainly wanted to make the malaria quip, ignore the others if you must)
Spot on, my mind cant comprehend what your standards are if you dont think they are hot.

Ill just run along and assume your trolling.

Oh and Cat Von D
I'm attracted to more normal looking people. They look too... I dunno, its that special look someone gets when a cameras pointed at them, I don't like it.

Cat Von D is gorgeous though, i'll give you that.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Dahni said:
Zachary Amaranth said:

I am chuffed.
Y HALLO THAR.

Probably sounded creepier than I intended. >.<
ahaha naaaah not creepy :)

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
Generally the differences are minor, but bright brown seems to crop up as a more distinctly "pretty" appearance in my mind.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
Thedayrecker said:
Some people are sooooo picky....
The internet has made my standards so high, that a model with a doctorate in theoretical physics and medicin with a super personality, isn't good enough for me.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I prefer Brunettes. I just do. I never really understood the appeals of blondes, and redheads are rare in my area.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
I prefer natural brunettes, you can always tell if it is dyed. Generally though, hair colour doesn't matter to me.