Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Definatly red.
I dont like blondes.
brunette is ok.

but generally i prefer non-natural colors. A bright red comes closest to that.

RPQ

Nov 22, 2009
Redheads or Brunettes. I voted Red. Why? There's just some kind of natural appeal to them for me. That said, my ex was brown. But regardless, personality is always the most important.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Of the List Red-head, but I really like dark colored hair compared to skin tone the most.

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
My fav hair color would have to be brunette, I know I'm stereotyping here, but in my observations brunettes are usually the smartest, they have curves in the right places, they usually get my sarcastic humor, and they can have their hair in any style and it still looks good and sexy.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I have a thing for blondes... but a specific type of blonde. I'm not sure what you'd call it.. dark blonde? Dirty blonde?

Also, redheads really do it for me... but again, a specific red. Too strawberry blonde or ginger and the last you'll see of me is my ass vaulting over the wall :p
lol!

I'm quite dark haired myself so I guess I'm pre-disposed to go after what's genetically different to me. Not to say that there aren't pretty brunettes, not at all!
Fact is, dark blondes and redheads I find highly attractive.

It's possible that the fact I've never dated a redhead, and it's been ages since I dated a blonde add to the desirability factor for me!

Also, short styled hair... No idea why, but long luxurious princess hair doesn't do a damn thing for me. Plus it gets in the way :p

I hope this doesn't make too shallow, but I'm sort of like a magpie as regards women... they have to be interesting in some way. Not flashy, but individual, different.

Skeptic

Sep 1, 2010
I voted "Redhead" because there's no "Black" option for some reason I don't quite understand.

[stereotype]On the side note, I'm not surprised with the poll results. Over the years, I've noticed that geeks and those alike have a thing for red and dark haired girls. I guess all the blondes go to jocks then. Actually, it would be interesting to make a poll like this on some sports forum and compare the results.[/stereotype]

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Hair color isn't really the primary factor by which I judge attractiveness, but with that said I'm partial to redheads and darker shades of brown/black - blonde, not so much.

To clarify: I find a lot of blondes attractive to be certain, but if a woman is dyeing her hair that color than I will pretty much always prefer how she looks when she isn't dying her hair (or has dyed it something closer to her natural hair color at least). For instance, using an example currently displaying on the front page of The Escapist, take the women on the far left of the I Hit It With My Axe video still (Kimberly Kane) - the first time I ever saw her she had blonde hair[footnote]Which was obviously not her natural shade - in a lot of scenarios you can't really tell that sort of thing easily, but the specifics of her profession make it fairly simple to see if the 'carpet matches the drapes'[footnote]By which I mean she's naked a lot.[/footnote].[/footnote]; I like her current hair color (which is either her ordinary shade or something close to it) a lot more.

So yeah, I don't think I've ever encountered someone I thought would look better as a blonde, but if that's your natural hair color then I'm cool with it.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Brunette, definitely.

It's weird, the last two girls I've dated have been born blonde, but have dyed their hair brown since they were in high school.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Red hair, probably because its rare and stands out, its just innately attractive.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
As long as she has nice hair I don't mind what color it is. If we're saying that each option is perfect then I'd say red head followed by blonde.

Jinxzy

Jul 2, 2008
I'm originally a brunette. I just dyed my hair a dark red and it looks awsome.
But I like brunette's and black hair. I find dark hair is just plain sexy.