Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

NeoXX

Aug 7, 2009
Redheads, black hair OR even better that's not on the poll. Blue, pink or green...

-cough- Ramona Flowers -cough-

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Usually brunettes. They look classier. I love red heads too, I really miss my bright red hair :/ But I'm staying a brunette for now.

CMDR Zero C

Jan 12, 2009
Redheads, I've dated a few. Sure they were crazy but I just can't seem to learn from my mistakes. Redheads all the way... close second is Brunettes.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
I always say brunette when asked this, but I must say that it really depends on the girl. There are smoking hot blondes and redheads as well. I really dislike the barbie-blond look though. Ugh.

NeoXX said:
Redheads, black hair OR even better that's not on the poll. Blue, pink or green...

-cough- Ramona Flowers -cough-
I was gonna say that your avatar is totally awesome, but then I noticed that you have only one post, so allow me to welcome you to the Escapist! Some people quote entire sections of Half-Life when welcoming someone, but I'm too lazy. You have yourself a good time here!

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I prefer guys with brunette hair, guys with blonde hair just look a bit ...off. As for redheaded guys, there is the occasional guy who can pull it off and look hot. Not to mention, two redheaded people going out, dating, looks a bit weird in my opinion.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I chose Redhead, although I am engaged to a lovely Brunette. I don't know why, there is just something about a woman with pale skin, freckles and red hair that is just SO hot.

Fozza

Jul 6, 2010
Haha. My girlfriend would kill me if I said anything but redhead. Well, my favorite hair colour (On females that means) has always been red. Blonde's not far away from the top though.

Valredwulf

Aug 23, 2010
Huh, guess boys like redheads... XD I perfer burnettes myself, but it doesn't really matter, there are all kinds of attractive.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Valredwulf said:
Huh, guess boys like redheads... XD I perfer burnettes myself, but it doesn't really matter, there are all kinds of attractive.
I find that weird...w.e

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
It's always nice to see that some of you out there are willing to reduce a woman to her hair color. ^_^ /sarcasm
But if you really must know... I for one, couldn't care less what color hair a man had. =)

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Red or Black. But i like Red the best.

Why? They are hotter, just look at Hayley Williams :p