Poll: Body modifications?

Robertus2210

Apr 8, 2010
heh for a second i thought this was like a ''would you dues ex style'' question, to wich the awnser would be a yes!

but piercings or anything like that , not at the moment.
though I do like tattoos i might get one eventually.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Ive always liked the Idea of a tatoo...would have ot think about it carefully though

anyway I get a little sick of people complaining about tatoos and pericings..ok you dont like them...stfu and stop being a self rightous ass

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Got an empty square with an area of 1cm squared near my right elbow.

Thinking of adding further squares as the years go on, maybe end up with a sleeve of sorts, but tattoos are expensive. Mine would have cost 60-odd euro, had a friend not done it. That's just insurance and the cost of needle-disposal. Bit steep for 4cm of black line..

NorthernStar

Oct 24, 2011
I have two piercings in my ears, but since they're just 'normal' piercings in the lobe, I'm not sure they'd count ;-)

I usually am a total sucker for someone with nice tats and piercings though. Been wanting a tattoo for years now but my tastes are so fickle that it'd take me a while to come up with something I'd still like in a couple of years.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Upper right ear cartilage.

In the middle of looking for a decent tattoo artist. Should have gotten it before I moved a few months ago - I knew of several good artists in the last place I lived.

Farotsu

Dec 30, 2010
Never been one for piercings or such. Never really saw the attraction but lately I've been wanting to get a tattoo. And I'll get it once I know what kind I want and where. I want it to be meaningful to me so it'll have to be special.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
This year marked a great change for me as I removed the majority of my piercings. At the moment I have a 16mm Tunnel in my left ear, above that is a small, black stud and I have my nose pierced (I don't think I'll ever be able to part with it, as it's my favourite piercing). Also, I have 4 tattoos (although 3 are in the one piece) and yes, one of them is a Naruto related tattoo...

Elsarild

Oct 26, 2009
I've got 2 tattoos and a piercing in my toung.

I got the symbol for atheism tattooed on my upper right arm, and the Assassin's Creed triangle tattooed on my lower left arm.

I had a piercing in my lip as well, but I took it out half a year ago.

Unia

Jan 15, 2010
No bodymods and not planning to get any. I like the idea of changing my image on whim and permanently imbedded pictures don't go with it. Besides I can't think of a single picture that would remain meaningful to me.

Never saw appeal in piercings, it's attaching foreign objects to your body just for cosmetic effect. Knew a girl who had to redo her brow piercing over and over again because it kept growing out. Not healing poorly or getting infected, just pushed off by renewing tissue. She gave up eventually :D

Not that I'm dissing you, if it's the look you want then work it, girl!

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I've got a helix piercing, thinking of getting another piercing somewhere.

Also wanna get a tattoo.

Plus, got a few scars on my back that were... slightly more than unintentional.

Maeshone

Sep 7, 2009
Syzygy23 said:
Anyone else see the title of this thread and assumed it was about cybernetic implants?
I did. And was sorely disappointed :C

OT: I want to get the shoulder tattoo the Prince has in Warrior WIthin, but being unemployed kind of made me have to put those plans on hold :(

ThyReaper

Feb 14, 2010
A worthy tattoo one day, now, nothing, I'm not a fan of piercings at all, don't know what's the appeal for us guys.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Septum piercing at the moment
Piercing tongue in a week, had it once before
Had snakebites before
Piercing other regions in the near future aswell

No tattoos as of yet because I don't trust any tattoo studios that tattoo on under aged people.
Getting a -lot- of tattoos when I turn 18.

Ti0k0

Jun 22, 2011
I have a total of 8 piercings; 6 in my ear, one frowny piercing and one surface in my right ringfinger

My fingerpiercing is still a bit irritated, so I'm thinking of getting rid of it :eek:

Weealzabob

Jun 4, 2011
I've got two piercings in my left ear, one's straight in the lobe, and the other is through the cartilage. While I don't know if I'd have anything else done, I have no regrets about my current piercings.