Poll: Body modifications?

efAston

Sep 12, 2011
I have a home-made urethral flaring (more opportunistic than planned), several piercings, none visible, and some scars. I used to have three lip piercings (two upper, one lower, people said I looked like the predator), my septum, and at another time nostril done, and had a rejected smiley. I love those surface piercings just below the eye.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
planning on getting my body mural finished at some point, just need to finish the concept and pony up the cash, gonna be 'spensive, but hell, it's gonna look sweet, and express every aspect of my personality and my ancestorage, so it's kinda gotta be done just right, i found the 2 tatoo artists i want working on it, one is awesome at the kind of detail work i need done on the imagery, the other is a pro with fancy text, so I gotta work with both of them.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Genuine Evil said:
MassiveGeek said:
Aw, thank you! I have had blonde hair, just not with this hairstyle. XD I don't think I'll go back to it though. :p
Would it be creepy if I asked for a picture ?

As a side note keep the short hair it?s really awesome =)
Nah, that's fine. :)

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Quite a few tattoos not so many piercings.

Tribal going over my right shoulder, down my back and covering my right arm up to my elbow.

Spider on my right pec.

Eagle on right forearm.

Liverpool FC crest on left shoulder. Tribal on left forearm.

Tribal on right leg.

2 rings in my left ear and 1 in my left nipple.

I have, quite literally, hundreds of scars but none of them done on purpose. Fights and injuries left me with those.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
MassiveGeek said:
Sansha said:
MassiveGeek said:
Sansha said:
MassiveGeek said:
Been a while since I made a thread on here(and this has probably been made before but lol whatevs).

Anyway, I just got my first facial piercing ever, a septum. I don't plan on getting any other facial piercings for the moment, though I do want a tattoo right below my neck eventually.

So, Escapians, do you have any body modifications? Piercings, tattoos, whatever? Why/why not? And could you show the rest of us? :)

Here's mine:

What are you?
Human, I'm guessing. What do you mean? :p
I can't tell what gender or nationality you are.
Why didn't you just check my profile? :p

I'm a chick who likes chicks from Sweden.
So a scandinavian lesbian is what I am.

What are you?
Ma'am I am a millionaire sheep-fuckin, pavlova-eatin', World-Cup-winnin' kiwi boy.

And if I had or could acquire a photo of my tattoo I would show you.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
MassiveGeek said:
Been a while since I made a thread on here(and this has probably been made before but lol whatevs).

Anyway, I just got my first facial piercing ever, a septum. I don't plan on getting any other facial piercings for the moment, though I do want a tattoo right below my neck eventually.

So, Escapians, do you have any body modifications? Piercings, tattoos, whatever? Why/why not? And could you show the rest of us? :)
You mean a tattoo under the front of your neck or the back?

Got a Bouncing Souls logo with the words Born Free where the band's name would be tattooed on my forearm myself. Thinking about what I should get next at the moment.

Also: Sweden sucks, thanks for Battlefield 3! From Finland with love.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
JdaS said:
MassiveGeek said:

You mean a tattoo under the front of your neck or the back?

Got a Bouncing Souls logo with the words Born Free where the band's name would be tattooed on my forearm myself. Thinking about what I should get next at the moment.

Also: Sweden sucks, thanks for Battlefield 3! From Finland with love.
Back, so, my upper back basically. :p

Awesome!

Love you, babe. <3

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
MassiveGeek said:
Jadak said:
Damn, what are you like 10 years old? I've nothing against whatever sort of shit people are into but fuck, should at least wait for the pubic hair to kick in before getting into body mods.
I turned 18 last week.
And on seeing some of your other posts, you also seem to be a woman. In light of the circumstances, being an 18 year old girl who looks like a 10 year old boy probably isn't easy either, hard to care either way about a few bits of metal in the nose in light of that.

Moving on...

On topic, I've got the Imperial Crest
on my back over a shoulder blade. Would like to get something else, but nothing has quite had the same appeal to me. Yet.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
MassiveGeek said:

Awesome!

Love you, babe. <3
Any idea what you want to get there?

Kinda forgot to ask in that previous post. I apologize.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Genuine Evil said:
MassiveGeek said:
Genuine Evil said:
MassiveGeek said:
Aw, thank you! I have had blonde hair, just not with this hairstyle. XD I don't think I'll go back to it though. :p
Would it be creepy if I asked for a picture ?

As a side note keep the short hair it?s really awesome =)
Nah, that's fine. :)

thanks =)
you know it?s kind of uncanny you look just like my ex before the sex change .(again sorry that was creepy) but you really do .

EDIT:ok this is getting strange you are also from Sweden. Do you happen to live in Israel at any point? =)
Nope, I've never lived outside of Sweden. o:

And yeah, I've heard I look like other people tons of times before so I'm used to it. x)

geier

Oct 15, 2010
4 Piercings and nearly 110 workhours of tatoos on the right and left arm and on my chest

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Jadak said:
MassiveGeek said:
Jadak said:
Damn, what are you like 10 years old? I've nothing against whatever sort of shit people are into but fuck, should at least wait for the pubic hair to kick in before getting into body mods.
I turned 18 last week.
And on seeing some of your other posts, you also seem to be a woman. In light of the circumstances, being an 18 year old girl who looks like a 10 year old boy probably isn't easy either, hard to care either way about a few bits of metal in the nose in light of that.

Moving on...

On topic, I've got the Imperial Crest
on my back over a shoulder blade. Would like to get something else, but nothing has quite had the same appeal to me. Yet.
I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I still get more pussy than you though.

<3

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
JdaS said:
MassiveGeek said:

Awesome!

Love you, babe. <3
Any idea what you want to get there?

Kinda forgot to ask in that previous post. I apologize.
I've thought hard about it.
I think I want "Cogito, ergo sum" in a nice typography style. It means "I think, therefor I am".

I also thought about getting a barcode from a coca-cola can. :p

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
MassiveGeek said:

<3
Based on your detailed portfolio of my life? Or are you just claiming to be a whore and making an assumption based on that?

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Jadak said:
MassiveGeek said:

<3
Based on your detailed portfolio of my life? Or are you just claiming to be a whore and making an assumption based on that?
More based on the fact that you're acting like a total penis.

You're quite humorless, aren't you?

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Genuine Evil said:
MassiveGeek said:
Nope, I've never lived outside of Sweden. o:

And yeah, I've heard I look like other people tons of times before so I'm used to it. x)
I was joking=) I know it?s not you because your lip isn?t pierced but it still kind of freaky in a fun way

also mid if I add you to my friends list?

Edit: started reading the thread and we have some real assholes here
Nah, not at all. <3

HAHAHA, perhaps a bit. c: It's inevitable though when I look like a ten year old boy, though.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
I got my ears pierced when I was in high school. I always saw it as a transitional thing. Absolutely every single girl I knew had gotten her ears pierced by that point, and I felt like I wouldn't be a "lady" unless I got my ears pierced. Also, my family could then buy me earrings and jewelery for my birthday, which saved them having to get to know me well enough to get me something I'd actually like. Upshot of this is: yes I have my ears pierced like everyone else, but I never wear earrings or anything these days, so they may as well not be.

I've never really understood people wanting to express themselves through piercings or body art. What happened to expressing yourself with, you know, words.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
When I'm in my 30's, I'll look back and see if there's anything from my 20's that I still like, and get a tattoo inspired by that.

But for now my body is all natural-like.

<-- Also a Swede, by the way.