Poll: Can you touch your toes?

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
Not even close, I can barely touch my knees. My legs are really long and my flexibility has been terrible since I was a kid. Funny, since my arms and wrists are hypermobile.

Mystify

Apr 15, 2009
I'm extremely unflexible. In school, they measured our flexibility for some kind of fitness test, and I couldn't even get onto the chart. I'm lucky if I can reach within a foot of my toes.

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Never been able to. I am now over six feet, 189cm to be exact and not that flexible unless it concerns my shoulders and there habit of dislocating themselves under any force. Very annoying for lifting weights.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
I would try but the last time I did my friends kept sexually harassing me.

"Watch yourself there pretty lady" Then I oil checked him.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Easily.
In fact, I held the state record for male 8th grade sit-and-reach length for years.
Actually, I'm unsure if it was broken. I never checked >_<

I am a VERY VERY limber guy.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Yes, but just barely. I'm REALLY out of shape. I need to start hitting the gym again.

Captcha: be careful

I WILL be careful at the gym, thank you for your concern, captcha.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Sadly, nope. I got the knees of an 80 years old man with unusually stiff limbs. Kinda. As in, if I sit down too long I will have to stretch a bit to be able to walk easily. And I'm 18. I hate my knees... And the funny part is, I'm over-flexible in several other places, to the point where I could get out of handcuffs because of it. <.<

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
nope....

Im about as flexible as a cryogenically frozen Krogan....(I mean krogan dont look all that flexible)

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
mikey7339 said:
I definitely can...just not right now, I've had too much to drink.
Perfect time - You're more limber and pliable after a few drinks, which is why so many people fall over when drunk and don't hurt themselves.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
mikey7339 said:
I definitely can...just not right now, I've had too much to drink.
Perfect time - You're more limber and pliable after a few drinks, which is why so many people fall over when drunk and don't hurt themselves.
Alright lemme give it a try, real...quick....wait a minute....

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
MisterGobbles said:
Wouldn't that disastrously affect your posture? Not that I have good posture, but this just seems like it'd make you walk like a horse or something.
No, not really. It's not like my knees stay at 90 degrees or anything. If measured with a protractor, the angle would be around 170-175 degrees. Not far off from straight, just... not there. I've found it to actually be quite useful. Truth be told, I don't know why anyone would want to keep their legs perfectly straight.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I sure can. I used to be way more flexible but ever since I graduated high school, I haven't been doing much working out and stretching. I used to be able to flatten my fingers on the floor (which when you consider that I'm rather fat is pretty impressive), but now a lot of my flexibility is gone

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
Huhh. No way, man. I'm either on my computer or in class all day, so my flexibility isn't that great at all. And while I'm not obese, well, I'm not freakin' skinny by any stretch of the imagination, either, and I don't think that helps.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Nope. Can't seem to manage it. Probably 'cause I'm out of shape. Or maybe because I'm so short.

Whatever the case, I cannot.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
We have a sit and reach box thing for school. A certain measurement you reach on the box is bad/good/awesome/not human. I couldn't even reach the box...