Poll: Cazadors, Deathclaws, or Feral Ghoul Reavers?

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Cazadors!! At least you can aim at the rest, when I see cazador coming after I start spamming riot shotgun yelling shit. Bastards just swarm the hell outta you with poison stingers to add insult. And I hate trying to snipe them, movement pattern is too erratic.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Cazadors for sure,first thing to kill me NV. They're way too fast, have extremely annoying venom and they usually travel in groups. Deathclaws are hard at first but as soon as you get a decent gun such as the Anti Material Rifle they become easy. As for Reavers never really had much of a problem with them.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
GethBall said:
Deathclaws for sure. Atleast you can run away from Cazadors, Deathclaws just don't give up and kill you in a few hits.
I have to go through the Quarry in New Vegas right now, oh god the horror

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
I never really had much problem with cazadores. Deathclaws, on the other hand, are a different matter. I waltzed into the quarry figuring I'd take them down as easily as I do in FO3, and got my ass handed to me. It was a long time and many levels before I returned.

I don't think I've even encountered very many reavers in NV, but they sure are annoying in FO3.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
You call them Deathclaws, I call them Hell. I'd sooner face an entire swarm of Cazadors than two Deathclaws.

Sep 14, 2009
in real time? i think cazadors are worse, they are small spammy creatures with their venom, and usually travel in packs that swarm your ass, while deathclaws all you need is a decent gun and have to shoot straight, and they are dead, granted they are fast as hell, but as long as you see them first you'll probably take em down.

if you can pause and use your AP points, then yeah, just shoot the cazadors wing off with a well placed shot, then they are easy pickings

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
Non of the above:

Anti-Material rifle + .50MG Explosive Rounds = Pawnage of everything

Explosive rounds are the best thing about the Gun Runners Arsenal DLC and so much fun it's probably illegal.

[sub]I just wish the game wouldn't crash so often, load a room...crash, pipboy...crash...VATS...crash, walk in the wrong place....get stuck in the ground...argghaaa!!![/sub]

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Pfff you people and your fear of Death Claws, they're restricted to one small point in Vegas, which you can go around. Cazadors are all around the map, just waiting to swarm. Oh the horror. Can't help but feel the side quest for The Thorn was created just as a sadistic joke. Cazadors Eggs AND Deathclaws. *shudders*

Gorilla Gunk

May 21, 2011
Deathclaws go down with the right equipment and with some well equiped allies Cazadors go down easily as well.

But Reavers are fucking bullet sponges. Fuck those guys.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Those damn Reavers. They throw bits of themselves, yet still have enough flesh to absorb all my bullets. Also they're fast as shit.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
I recently made a very grenade/ grenade launcher focused character and non of the above is much of a problem as long as I spot them in advance as I can normally cripple their legs or wings slowing them down and leaving them open to be easily killed but cazadors are probably the hardest to hit.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
God. Fucking Reavers. Too fast, too hard to hit, too strong. They can throw you around with a few hits. They even have a projectile that can inflict radiation damage.