Poll: Chair, couch, or bed?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I've never understood how people can game on their elbows, and I don't use consoles that much, so it's a chair for me.

iDoom46

Dec 31, 2010
Since I'm the only one in my family who appreciates video games, all of the consoles are in my room. My bed is too far away from my TV (a 20" CRT) and details are too hard to make out if I lay there, so I use my awesome, giant, leather behemoth of a computer chair instead.

That being said, I'd much rather be able to game from a couch instead.
I've really worn into this chair, so much that it actually hurts to sit in it for too long, now. Couches don't have that problem, they just get more squishy and comfortable.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
I have the single most comfortable office chair I have EVER ENCOUNTERED on the face of this or any other planet. So I game from that. And watch movies in it. Occasionally sleep in it depending on my alchohol intake and weariness level.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
When i say bed, i mean sitting on a bed, besides, a bed can be all 3 at once! Of course, that is a matter of opinion.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I lay on my couch like a bed. I have my laptop next to me so I can watch stuff while gaming or just make witty observations on the internet.
CAPTCHA: tficu audit

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
An ergonomic office chair when I'm behind my desk, and thus playing on my computer, or a relaxing, soft armchair when I'm using a console. The only thing that's really lacking is proper foot support. I like to prop my feet up when I watch a movie in the living room, ain't got the space for a little stool here on my room.

I've never been able to properly game in my bed. I can barely sit upright, and when I prop up my pillow and sit like that for a while, the pillow gets horribly deformed causing a crappy night's sleep. On the floor is an ever bigger mystery for me.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I prefer couch since at the moment I using my bed but my TV is position lower compare to my bed so I have to be near it to play.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I guess a chair, since I mostly play PC games. I used to have a couch in my room for when I played consoles, but had to get rid of it... :/

Wrists

May 26, 2010
On the floor....the discomfort makes me stronger....also it lets me get closer to the action.

If I'm on my pc it will be from the lair of the chair, I'm not sure anyone can survive a protracted gaming session with a weight on your legs while on the floor (yes, it's a notebook)and walk like anything resembling a human being afterwards.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
For me it's a tie between a chair and the floor, both are pretty comfortable for me.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
I used to use my bed for console but now its not at the right angle/position so I use my computer chair. I just have to turn around to use my PS3. I've always used it for my PC.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Sofas are for relaxing, beds are for sleeping, chairs are for gaming! I prefer to game on a chair cos it helps me concentrate. Until recently, in my room at uni, I used to sit cross-legged on my bed to play games but I hated it so I got a chair. When at home I have a big leather office chair which I love

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
Got my gaming chair for all my computer needs. It's been with me for such a long time so the ass indentation is perfect.
For split-screen action is have the computer hooked up to the TV so the couch is the logical choice.

Wharrgarble

Jun 22, 2010
I hate sitting in chairs. I just find them so uncomfortable. Give me a couch or a bed any day.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Couch. Never laying down, though. Always Sitting- so I guess really really comfortable chair