Poll: Chair, couch, or bed?

A-Heart-Of-Gold

Apr 25, 2010
Beenbags!

I have two birght pink beenbags that I have for gaming time!

Though beenbags are impractial because after gaming and all you leg muscles have died getting up is stupidly hard!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I'm on a PC, so chair.

I have to say, that's one area where the consoles certainly have the edge. Being able to veg out on a sofa or bed. I feel comfy just thinking about it, mmmmm....

NDstephan

Jun 19, 2010
I've got a chaize lounger. It's a combo of all 3; and quite possibly the greatest thing mankind has ever thought of.

lokialex

Oct 20, 2010
I was so sure this was a thread about where people like having sex the most.
Oh well, gaming is just as good if not better...

Chair for me even though my current setup forces me to use a sofa :/

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
I have a nice big leather chair from the living room set I use. Hell I sleep in the thing virtually every night. Quite comfortable.

Zeryxis

Oct 1, 2009
bed...since all my consoles and tv are in my room, and I have a nice portable mini-"desk" for my laptop. I have tons of pillows and sweet thick cushy blanket that i can toss over the pillows that makes it like a lounge-chair. Plus the bed and tv are at just the right level so i can even lay down while I game. plus my DS charge cable is just long enough from the outlet that I can play my DS games too. All good.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
I've been using X-rocker chairs for years and they've never failed me. Best things for comfort, especially when playing games.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Sadly i don`t have the luxury to choose right now so i play my PC games on my broke ass chair, when i used to play my PS one i preferred so sit on the floor for some reason, even if my comfy couch was just behind me.

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
xHipaboo420x said:
Either a sofa or a beanbag.

Same goes for PC.

Deal with it.
I'd love to game from a beanbag... :eek:

Usually it's the floor for me. When I'm at my dorm I game from a regular chair because the place is bullshit and when I'm at my boyfriend's it's either bed or sofa. Favourite would be beanbag though... :eek:

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
I'm a console player so in front of my tv is my comfy couch. That or the floor when the couch gets to hot or I want to get closer for some reason.

OldAccount

Sep 10, 2010
I have a couch in my room thats at least 30 years old. It's ugly, it sags into an ass groove every time I sit for 10 minuets and several generations of pets have torn it to shreds. But it is my gaming throne and I wouldn't trade it for the greatest chair in the world!