Poll: Chair, couch, or bed?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
La-Z-boy is the only chair for gaming!!
Though I would recommend checking out SUMO.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
well, the chair in my room sucks, so when I'm in my room I typically play from my bed.

WHen I have the option to play from any of those, I prefer a comfortable chair

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
I engineered some stuff and now have my P.C perfectly balanced over my bed, with the keyboard and mouse stuck vertically ready for use. The mouse gave a lot of trouble, and I had to use some magnetic stuff. But it's totally worth it, getting to lie down.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
In my appartment those are the same thing, I mean why waste all that space when you can just combine them?

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
chairs the couch is to far away form the tv so i have a chair i can sit on another chair i can move to the center of a room. we also have an office chair that the wheels fell off so it is just the seat we can but that on the floor and game of that too.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
i have a pc and a xbox, when pc, obv a chair, on xbawks i play from my bed as its easier to see the tv on the wall etc

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Most gaming happens at the foot of my bed. So I'm not laying in bed, but I am sitting on it. That's where all my consoles are, including my PS2 which is where I used to play Final Fantasy XI all the time.

Though admittedly now it seems to be more with my chair, since I recently got into Red Alert 3 again and I recently purchased Minecraft.

Sicram

Mar 17, 2010
Well, I'm a PC only gamer and 3D artist so sitting in anything but my neato chair wouldn't be advisable

Chris^^

Mar 11, 2009
its gotta be bed, nothing like just waking up and turning on the console. Laziness victory!

Oktanas

Apr 16, 2009
Because I'm a PC gamer so I play siting on my chair.
Well I used a couch and armchair to play my NES.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Chair or couch. I don't really enjoy sitting on my bed playing games. I guess Chair, because I use chair and couch alternatively for consoles, but you can't really use anything besides a chair for PC.