Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no Sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

There is only The Emperor, and he is our shield and protector.

This thread is tainted with the foul workings of the warp. All corruption shall be purged through the servants of the God Emperor, as shall any other forms of Heresy, Deviancy, Cowardice or consortium with the foul touch of the Xeno and the mutant. Each will be met with cleansing fire.

Emperor Protects!

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
considering my Display Pic i cant really choose a choas god to follow

oh what the hell the blood angels would be damned if everyone knew how far the gene seed is corrupted

im going to have to say Tzeentch, hes awsome, interesting (well so is Slaanesh but he scares me) and also Tzeentch has the Thousand Sons

Mordorkin

Oct 25, 2011
Tzeentch, always Tzeentch. He is the master of magic and forbidden knowledge, both things I am in favor of in RPGs. Seeing as I play a lot of Black Crusade, it works out well for me. =) I love his bizarre, chaotic and often frighteningly brilliant deamons. If Chaos finally bursts into reality, I am most likely following him.

I also harbor a fondness for Nurgle, who is strongly opposed to Tzeentch. I love his whole outlook of joviality in the face of oblivion.

fnlrpa

Dec 14, 2010
We are the Inquisition .This thread wil be cleansed. Commense exterminatus! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
fnlrpa said:
We are the Inquisition .This thread wil be cleansed. Commense exterminatus! FOR THE EMPEROR!
We are also from the Inquisition. We have come to confiscate all of these chaos artifacts, for the good of the Imperium, so that they may be destroyed for the good of the Imperium. Yes, that sounds about right.

Now don't worry. We're going to very carefully dispose of all this Chaos-tainted filth. We won't experiment with it, or even touch it! Deary me no, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind! We certainly wouldn't start experimenting with Daemonhosts, haha, no, perish the thought! We're very Puritan. Very righteous and so on.

So if you don't mind we'll just be leaving to dispose of these very eeevil and not at all useful Chaos artifacts.

And don't worry about that guy who's floating, he always does that. Just one of his funny little ways.

No, nothing interesting to see here! Nothing to see here by order of the Inquisition.

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
I choose......MALAL, the ANTI-CHAOS CHAOS GOD!!!

Nah, but in all seriousness, Tzeench. He's too adorable when he gets sidelined by CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
If I could choose it would be Nurgle because of the regard he has for his followers, plus he is the god of rebirth just as much as death & disease. If a Chaos god was chosen for me because of my nature it would probably be Slaanesh. I have always had slightly hedonistic tendencies.

@ the people choosing chaos undivided, I do not envy you the fate that awaits you /shudders. The dark gods are displeased by those that are disloyal* and by those that try and use Chaos purely for their own advantage, upon death you will be forbidden entry to the realms rule by each Chaos god. You're soul will be doomed to roam the raw warp for all eternity, or until its finally devoured by mindless warp predators.

*not choosing a God to devote you're worship to can easily be mistaken for disloyalty by the capricious warp gods

Just because its awesome here is the best Khornate speech ever, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmj0Vanuw4I

fnlrpa

Dec 14, 2010
Geo Da Sponge said:
fnlrpa said:
We are also from the Inquisition. We have come to confiscate all of these chaos artifacts, for the good of the Imperium, so that they may be destroyed for the good of the Imperium. Yes, that sounds about right.

Now don't worry. We're going to very carefully dispose of all this Chaos-tainted filth. We won't experiment with it, or even touch it! Deary me no, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind! We certainly wouldn't start experimenting with Daemonhosts, haha, no, perish the thought! We're very Puritan. Very righteous and so on.

So if you don't mind we'll just be leaving to dispose of these very eeevil and not at all useful Chaos artifacts.

And don't worry about that guy who's floating, he always does that. Just one of his funny little ways.

No, nothing interesting to see here! Nothing to see here by order of the Inquisition.
Leave here radical. Chaos was meant to be stopped, but not use the artifacts