Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

unicron44

Oct 12, 2010
It's weird. I like Pepsi and hate Coke, but I hate Diet Pepsi and like Diet Coke. Regular Coke is just way too sweet for me.

Above all, I'll go with Royal Crown.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
If I had to choose, I would choose Coke, but only if it was made with real sugar and came in a glass bottle.

That being said, I prefer good ol' Baileys Irish Cream over any soda you throw at me.

Mumonk

Mar 14, 2010
I don't really like either, but I do like Vanilla Coke, so I picked Coke. If Pepsi still had Pepsi Blue then I would have picked that =P

Teroch

Dec 25, 2009
Actually I don't prefer any of them, it's just that coke is way more popular here in Germany...

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
The local Tesco keeps putting 6-packs of Pepsi at half price.

Unrelated: Every few months I drink so much Pepsi I never want to see it again. Hence, I prefer Coke.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
therandombear said:
Coke...regular coke is good and all, but I prefer Vanilla Coke....shame it's not sold here anymore, atleast that I know of, have to take a trip to Sweden to get it xD
Same and same.

Pepsi is just... no. It does not taste nice to me at all, and coke is the most popular non-water drink in SA by a HUGE margin. The stuff is literally everywhere! And thank-goodness too :D I am an addict (to coca-cola that is).

Adam Galli

Nov 26, 2010
My taste changes every now and then. Some days i like coke other days i like pepsi. However, coke vanilla is the best soft drink... EVER!!

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Huh, I was just thinking about making this same thread yesterday.

OT: Coke for me.

bob1052

Oct 12, 2010
Coke < Pepsi
If neither of the real soft drinks are available:
Diet Pepsi < Diet Coke