Poll: Coolest headwear

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Yes, this is search bar approved (although I find the search bar to be a bit flawed).

Anyway, on to subject. Which form of hat, do you deem the coolest of them all? If you're not familiar with the alternatives, here are some pictures:

Pick one, or if you have a better suggestion, post your own. I am personally stuck between the fedora, the trilby, and the fez. The fedora because it's stylish of Indiana Jones, the trilby because, well, it's awesome and I have one. And the fez because it's silly and it was The Doctor's headwear for half an episode.

EDIT: Okay, for some reason, the poll failed on me. No need for panic.

Kialee

Aug 1, 2010
Fedoras, trilbies, and commissar caps.
It's a three-way tie, really.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Fedora.

You know it, I know it.

There is nothing more awesome then a Fedora...I had a cowboy hat...six to be exact, they smell god awful after a month.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
I don't ware hats, but if I did, I would go for the trilby. Just love that old 20's look of it.

Randvek

Jan 5, 2010
Fedoras were cool until Drudge got popular. Now I just think of them as something tools wear. Damn you, Drudge!

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Aby_Z said:

'Tis lovably awesome.
Agreed. While fedoras are fun, the trilby is snazzy and more practical for day-to-day wear.

Mavvy

Jul 24, 2010
Would only be seen wearing a Trilby and a ..Ushanka? name is new to me, with the flaps down.
Or a Flat Peak

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
FEDOOOOOOOORRRRRAAA!!!!
Correct pronunciation:(Feh-Door-ah)
MY pronunciation:(FEH-DOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR-AAAAHHHH!!!!!)

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Trilby. Or possibly a tricorn. Although only when fancy dress permits it (Pirate fancy dress - always fun!) . I'm not really a 'hat person' though.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Trilbies for sure.

Something about them just makes me scream badass on the inside.