Poll: Death and All His Friends...

RandomWords

Aug 16, 2010
I know whatever I would do I'm screwed
If I chose when I would die, I'd die painfully in a bad place
If I chose how I will die, I'd die immediately in a bad place
If I chose where I would die, I'd be put there and die immediately and painfully
And if I chose nothing, he'd kill me anyways for kicks and giggles.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
RandomWords said:
I know whatever I would do I'm screwed
If I chose when I would die, I'd die painfully in a bad place
If I chose how I will die, I'd die immediately in a bad place
If I chose where I would die, I'd be put there and die immediately and painfully
And if I chose nothing, he'd kill me anyways for kicks and giggles.
He just likes you so much that he can't wait until you die naturally to spend time with you!

clockout

Jun 7, 2010
Czargent Sane said:
clockout said:
I would pick to die when I have killed death himself.
but, why would he give you that? the only reason he let you chose is because you befriended him.
Wasn't aware Death can go back on his word, after I picked something.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
why would death allow his friends to die? Its not like were cheating death, were just borrowing new life.

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
Why am I dying in the first place? Can't I give Death a BFF cake or something?

Except the cake is a lie (O U C WUT I DID THAR?) so I'd have to give him a balloon animal (a real animal would die).

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
I'd go with how. You're going to die eventually, I just want to make sure I go out painlessly.

Cobelo

Feb 27, 2009
When. I would like to live at least until 2100. It's a stretch, yes, but i would love to live long enough to see the technological advances to then. Having arthritis and probably dying of cancer or dementia or something would totally be worth it.

LogieBear

Mar 19, 2010
I would pick how.
Then I could come up with something clever like drowning in a pool of lava on a planet billions of lightyears away from earth, or some other loophole.

It would probably backfire on me, like I suddenly get teleported there, or frozen until humankind finds this planet. But whatever hehe, I leap before I look =P

mechalynx

Führer of the Sausage People
Mar 23, 2008
I'd go for how.. Old age, right after I sign away the remaining millions from the winning lottery ticket I bought when I was 27.

DLlama

Sep 21, 2010
I chose when. When for me would be after I have lived a full and complete life: Gotten married, had kids, watched them graduate from college and find successful careers, and finally retire and grow old with my wife in peace. I think I would like that.

seryoga

Aug 15, 2009
If i found out any of those it would be hanging over my head 4ever, i wouldnt choose, maybe ide just ask if i can borrow his scythe for a day(to make the world a better place for communists)

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
I could die by in another galaxy at midnight. I don't give a shit. But if I could choose to die by "Death by chocolate," I'd be set for life.

....Yum, chocolate.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
I would like to die... IN THE PAST. (Dun dun duuuuun!)
No, seriously, if I could die in some bloody political struggle in Ancient Rome, I would die the happiest woman alive. And my last words would be better than 'Et tu Brute?'. Those are good last words, Mr. Caesar, but I could totally top them.

Xathos

Jun 7, 2010
Woah, woah, woah! I befriend Death? That in itself is just too cool! Plus I'm sure he has all these hilarious stories to tell!

But on topic, I would defintely choose how I die. Make it really painless, like dying in my sleep. Thats the easiest way to go I would think.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
I'd choose how I'd die, so long as Death would keep it reasonable. Dying in my sleep at an old age would be just lovely, but I wouldn't want to die in my sleep that night.

Veritasiness

Feb 19, 2010
I think I'd prefer not to know, and take life as it comes - unless I had Death's assurance he wouldn't try to pervert the process so I'd die more quickly or in a worse situation than I would if I didn't choose anything. If that were the case, I'd want to specify that I die peacefully and after having properly said goodbye to those I care about.

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
I chose option d that I wouldn't choose. Really, death is one of those things that comes when it comes and I really don't see much use in trying to affect it.

That's one side of me. The other would probably say where I die. Not a specific place, but someplace beautiful and interspective to the world beyond myself. Preferably with close friends and/or family, unless that counts as how I die.

I really don't get all the people choosing when they die. That seems like the worst option of all the four, you'd be living every day of your life counting down to your time of death. Even if you say I want to live to be a thousand (or something) you'll still be counting down, and living too long seems like an absolute drag to me.