Poll: Death and All His Friends...

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
I´d choose to...
...die when i was 100 years old. (when)
...die in my sleep. (how)
...die in Coimbra...i like living here. (where)

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
Berserker119 said:
I'd choose how. I just don't want to die painfully. Preferably sniped while robbing a bank.
You have no imagination. I want to go out like Richard Pryor's dad.

In case you don't know, he had a heart attack during sex. He was an old man, the girl wasn't out of her teens. That's got to be up there.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
I'd probably choose "when." Because I couldn't think of an appropriately awesome "how" (aside from fighting a tiger in a nuclear reactor) and I don't much care for "where."

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
I'd choose how I would die: suicide.
I'll die when I'm damn well ready.

...and even if he tricks me, at least it'll spite all those dragon slayer bastards who are after my scaly hide.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
ThatLankyBastard said:
Lets say you've befriended Death... He gives you 3 choices...
Who says Death is a he? Neil Gaiman has a cutely designed female Death. She says "See ya" all the time. Isn't that just adorable :p

To answer the question I would like to choose the how I would die. Sorta similar to the Monty Python: Meaning of Life fellow who is chased off a cliff by nude women. I'm not saying it needs to be exactly like that, but I'm not objecting.

AlwaystheUnlucky

Oct 5, 2010
Well if we were friends, I would ask, in the most appropriate manner:

"To Death, my good friend,

In all of my years of life, you have been my most cherished companion. You were the Han Solo to my Chewbacca, the Christopher Lee to my Peter Cushing, the Winnie the Pooh to my Piglet. I have one request, that I be allowed to depart from this world when you do. I know this is a stretch of our friendship, and I understand if this is impossible for you to grant. Let me say this in the words of the great author, Mark Twain, "Now here are these two unaccountable freaks; they came in together, they must go out together".

TL:DR I ask that I die when Death dies as well

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
ThatLankyBastard said:
BJ777 said:
When. It's a no-brainer!
"When would you like to die?"
"The year 3000"
I IS HALF-IMMORTAL BRITCHES!!
What if you go into a coma in a week, and they put you into cryo-suspension until the year 3000, when you just die from freezer burn?
Ok.
I IS WALT DISNEY BRITCHES!!

fezzthemonk

Jun 27, 2009
Marcosn said:
fezzthemonk said:
Gotta go for where. If i chose the moon, there is not that much he can do to get me up there. i would never die if i didn't feel like it. i would die on my own terms
I'd love to think something like this could happen but i think death wouldn't be very sportsman like and would do something stupid such as a part of the moon falling onto you (or some other ridiculous loophole)
well then, i could die knowing that i could take many with me. never alone

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
ThatLankyBastard said:
interspark said:
there's a pretty obvious loophole in this thread, what's to stop us from wishing to die at the end of time itself? thus making us invinsible and, to a certain extent, imortal!
Is that a loophole? What if you are the last person alive? What if your flash-frozen for all eternity? By choosing to die at the end of time, you could be spending millions of years in terrible suffering or barely alive at all!
oh yeah, i forgot that death's such a deuche!

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
interspark said:
i would die on an exbidition to an untouched corner of the Earth (or perhaps some other planet) and die trying (and perhaps suceeding) to make a better world for our planets animals!

there's a pretty obvious loophole in this thread, what's to stop us from wishing to die at the end of time itself? thus making us invinsible and, to a certain extent, imortal!
Wish granted. Time ends tomorrow.
cool! *goes to jump off a cliff and onto a pile of 1 meter long spikes* HAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!!