Poll: Do You Change Your Avatar?

WeedWorm

Nov 23, 2008
Just not arsed changing it. I think ive changed it once since I joined here. Might change it soon just cause its crappy quality.

Khedive Rex

Jun 1, 2008
I've had Protoman as my avatar since joining the sight. The one time I changed was to make it Halloween-esque with a zombie Protoman.

I don't really see myself altering the image all that much. I might change it slightly for holidays (if the holidays are fun and I can be bothered.) but I'm pretty sure it will always be Protoman.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
I change mine when I find a cooler picture than the one I have now, I've had this one for a couple of months now.

KenzS

Jun 2, 2008
I change it when I'm bored. I wish my car would turn into a GTO lol

EDIT: (call me Gino and I'll rip your eyes out!)

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
WeedWorm said:
Just not arsed changing it. I think ive changed it once since I joined here. Might change it soon just cause its crappy quality.
Hopefully, your new one will be as cool as Down! (I like Down too)

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
This is the all-round best avatar I have found yet, I doubt I'll be changing it anything soon.

goodman528 said:
9 people voted to "fuck you"... I wonder why?
Fuck you, that's why.

Also I allways vote for that.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
I've had my Helghast soldier up because I was told I'd look bad ass if I had the Helghast uniform. I rarely change avatars on any site, if I were to change this one, I'd probably end up changing it to Visari because the speeches for Killzone 1 + 2 were amazing.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
i only rarely change my avatar :p
but since ive been on the escapist ive changed it twice for holidays and stuff ^0^

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
Knight Templar said:
This is the all-round best avatar I have found yet, I doubt I'll be changing it anything soon.

goodman528 said:
9 people voted to "fuck you"... I wonder why?
Fuck you, that's why.

Also I allways vote for that.
More proof the people love me.

...sorry.

JMeganSnow

Aug 27, 2008
It tends to take days when I try to update my avatar for some reason, so I just decided to say screw it.

Aschenkatza

Jan 14, 2009
I try to not change my avatar so that people get to know me by my avatar. If I find a picture that I like and represents me better than this one, I'll change it.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
I highly doubt anyone remembers my original avatar, but it was fairly similar to this. it started out as the Jolly Rodger then shortly changed to black beards flag the changed to this.

I've only changed the theme(I.E. holly council) 4 times, once for Christmas once for new years, once for the loss of Leia(I'm not going to explain who that is, if you don't know by now you most likely didn't know about her), and then the current march madness one. I guess the seasonal changes I could have gone without however I thought that the one for Leia was worthwhile.

minoes

Aug 28, 2008
It seems I´m stuck with mine.

I first used this avatar so [i/]NewClassic[/i] could write me a profile, after that I didn´t used an avatar until the "Viva La Revolucion" thread, and since I couldn´t disable it after PedroSteckecilo gave up, I change it to my picture again.

If anyone knows how to disable it please let me know.