Poll: Do you compete in any sports?

Roscoe_A

Aug 6, 2009
Call it a sport or not I don't care. But, I'm a curler.

Though considering the fact that it is in the winter olympics I guess that should make it a sport...right?

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
I voted Football, and I'm choosing to consider it real football and not American football (before you flip out, I like American football).

When I was in school I also played baseball (softball when I got to secondary school) and basketball.
Played tennis with my sister to help her practice when SHE played in school.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Baseball and Soccer, like the majority of us I was forced to by my parents, and I hated it...

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
I played soccer (known to most logical people as football) until I started tap dancing seriously. I'm trying to find a new sport that won't destroy my knees. Any suggestions?

MrBirdy said:
Football, and since you're english... I hope you mean the american "soccer". I have always hated the fact that americans call their bastardized form of rugby football :).

MrBirdy

Sep 10, 2008
Zosephine said:
I played soccer (known to most logical people as football) until I started tap dancing seriously. I'm trying to find a new sport that won't destroy my knees. Any suggestions?

MrBirdy said:
Football, and since you're english... I hope you mean the american "soccer". I have always hated the fact that americans call their bastardized form of rugby football :).
That made me LOL quite hard. Handegg XD... I played soccer at a professional club, but after a serious knee injury i had to give up my spot in the first team. Which i found ridiculous, so i just quitted and decided to go into the gym :).

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
I play 6 a side football (soccer) on a Wednesday night and 11 a side on a Sunday morning.
Other than that, I try to play squash at least once a week and maybe go out on my mountain bike or go for a quick jog as well.
Though I've currently got a hamstring injury, so I just sit at home playing games until my fitness returns.

OP: I take it you mean soccer by football? Just wondering about american football on your poll. Also, where's the option for I play multiple of those?

Red Bomb

Nov 25, 2009
I exercise Arabian Race horses and have a horse of my own which I compete.
I also used to re-enactments (love archery) but buggered my back so alas, tis no more...

Hctib

Jul 22, 2009
VENN724 said:
Hctib said:
I fence, although havent been in a competition in a while. I used to do archery (and I was sort of good) and horseback riding. Tried to combine those, but it didnt work. I also ski.
oh yeah? well I do archery on a skiing horse, and fence other people on their skiing horses

OT: i freerun, im pretty sure that counts as a sport, right? ah well, bollocks to anyone that says otherwise...
I bow before your superior coolness.