Poll: Do you compete in any sports?

philzibit

May 25, 2009
i used to be a really good soccer and baseball player, but i quit playing baseball before high school and quit soccer my sophomore year. shame to because i was good.

sokka14

Mar 4, 2009
badminton, football, tabletennis, squash, tennis, american football, ultimate frisbee...
the list goes on.
it's all good.
except rugby, that's a pile of shit.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
i play baseball,i do karate,and i wrestle for my highschool varsity 160 weight class

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Theres a serious lack of DIVING in the poll there.

Actually, I expected that. Its a dieing sport; not too many people have the stones/insanity to continuously womp the shit out of themselves and enjoy it.

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
Hctib said:
I fence, although havent been in a competition in a while. I used to do archery (and I was sort of good) and horseback riding. Tried to combine those, but it didnt work. I also ski.
oh yeah? well I do archery on a skiing horse, and fence other people on their skiing horses

OT: i freerun, im pretty sure that counts as a sport, right? ah well, bollocks to anyone that says otherwise...

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
BudZer said:
Ah yes, the tortured life a swimmer. We get up at 4 to go jump into cold water and work ourselves sore, then go back after school and work until our arms fall off.
At least you're not subject to getting out of the cold water into colder air every 30 seconds or so.

Chronarch

Oct 31, 2009
I run(not competitively) but since that isn't really a sport I guess I don't play any.