Poll: Do you drink coffee?

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Iced Coffee is my crack. If I ever run out, life becomes just a few shades dimmer and more gloomy. I needs it.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
I'm completely unaffected by caffeine... I'm pretty sure coffee flows through my veins too >.>

Luckily not an addiction though, decided to see what'd happen if I went 3 months with no 'obvious' caffeine intake (coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc) (not counting things like coke or chocolate, though I did try to limit thoe too) and as much as I WANTED coffee I never felt what I imagine a craving would be and I felt fine the whole way through...

Iced Coffee is easily my favorite drink, and I drink my hot coffees black, 3 sugars and with enough coffee grounds to kill a child >.>

Evelynia

Jul 18, 2011
Can't stand the taste of it, I only drink it if it's required to be polite. Strong, British, black tea is where it's at for me, sugarless. If I don't get any first thing in the morning that day decays into a black void of mush.

True story.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Yup and I have no idea how I'd survive this long without that wonderful caffeinated beverage.

And I'd rather not think about it.

Gregg Lonsdale

Jan 14, 2011
I absolutely love the stuff, but I've managed to limit myself to two cups a day. Milk, no sugar, in my Black Mesa mug. Nothing better than drinking in the name of science.

thelaughingman

Feb 4, 2009
Starbucks iced coffee has literally become my new alternative to smack. Pretty much everyone I know knows that if it's before 11am and I don't have a coffee in my hand it's best to just leave me alone. Thank god for $0.54 refills or I would be ten times as broke as I am now. On that note, I think i could go for a refill right now actually.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
I drink coffee, it's alright but its more for the effect then for the taste, I put golden syrup n it so that I can stomach it though, I love golden syrup :p Also I call it Cothee, just because i'm over the top like that :D

MeglonMaster

Jul 6, 2011
I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the evening but since I am built like haggard the horrible's blonder cousin it takes 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning to get me going

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
no. my military time conditioned me with an ability to switch from dead sleep to alert in 0 seconds flat.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I used to, mostly socially. Unfortunately, it seems to reliably set off a tachycardia (rapid heartbeat) reaction in me. Not caffeine- I can drink cola, tea, and even energy drinks- just coffee.

Cheezeypoofs

Professional Brony
Dec 19, 2010
Either black or a quad-shot of espresso straight. Usually only if I have an early class or will be spending the night at the university library though. The week before finals, I have more caffeine than blood in me.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
I usually have a coffee in the morning, very strong but with a lot of milk. I find tea just doesn't provide that kick awake coffee does. I rarely drink more than one cup in a day. I usually have two or three cups of tea in a day, though.

About ten years ago, I used to drink between ten and twenty cups of coffee a day, but I've long since stopped that.