Poll: Do you enjoy the start of a new school year?

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
FargoDog said:
Naheal said:
FargoDog said:
No. I just started one at a new school and I've had to get up before eight in the morning. I know, totally horrifying. Once I get into the swing of things I should be okay, though.

Although, if one more god damn child mentions my accent I'm burning the place down.
Your accent is awesome. Just sayin'.
Teh-Uh-Buh.. You don't know my accent. At least I don't think you do..
No, but you sai-... oh, never mind.

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
I dunno, im usually optomistic for a week or so, then i realise that everyone is exactly the same as they were before, and i go back to loathing school, luckily only one more year and then university, time to reinvent myself

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
FargoDog said:
Naheal said:
FargoDog said:
Naheal said:
FargoDog said:
No. I just started one at a new school and I've had to get up before eight in the morning. I know, totally horrifying. Once I get into the swing of things I should be okay, though.

Although, if one more god damn child mentions my accent I'm burning the place down.
Your accent is awesome. Just sayin'.
Teh-Uh-Buh.. You don't know my accent. At least I don't think you do..
No, but you sai-... oh, never mind.
But I must know now!
Bah.... BILLY MAYS MODE ACTIVE

I'M A STUPID, IRRITATING AMERICAN BEING A STUPID, IRRITATING AMERICAN...RWAARGOXYCLEAN.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
I just started my AMK( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammattikorkeakoulu ) last Monday. It's been very interesting. The teachers are all good and my classmates are awesome. Only bad thing is I have to wake up at 5.40 AM everyday...Ugh

akibawall95

Mar 30, 2010
Summer is getting old but i cannot say i enjoy it i voted "meh, it's not good or bad. It just happens"

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
FargoDog said:
Naheal said:

I'M A STUPID, IRRITATING AMERICAN BEING A STUPID, IRRITATING AMERICAN...RWAARGOXYCLEAN.
Wow, that guy is so abrasive. And yet I really want some Oxy Clean!
Your quote failed. I fixed it.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
I have already started school last week, and I can say I already hate it.
Also I'm going to start music classes this Monday, and I do think that would be far better than at high school.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
FargoDog said:
Naheal said:
FargoDog said:
Naheal said:

Wow, that guy is so abrasive. And yet I really want some Oxy Clean!
Your quote failed. I fixed it.
Yes, yes it did.

But seriously what was the whole accent thing about? I am confused. Or stupid. Or both.
In all seriousness? I like accents that aren't American. Could be a distinct dislike for this country, but there it is.

Alternatively, you could believe that I was being a troll.

Jul 27, 2009
Being the introvert that I am, I have no care for meeting any new people that may have shown up over the summer. Each new school year is just Same Shit Different Day although i take a tiny bit of solace in the fact that this will be my last year in the shit scented detritus that is the Public Education System. Being that I am going to be majoring in Software Development, only about 5% of all my classes are even relevant to my career path which makes it even more of a boring slog knowing that I have to sit through this government mandated bullshit because it is a requirement to graduate, [sarcasm]and everyone knows that my career as a programmer will surely fail if I cannot be tasked to remember what year the Magna Carta was signed. [/sarcasm]

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
My senior year started Wednesday. I dreaded school starting. I still hate it. Thankfully I've already had 4 of my teachers over the last several years and like them a lot. 3 of them are AP teachers. And I keep falling asleep in front of one of them, not that I'm trying or anything. I just get very tired all of a sudden.

The other three can go to Hell for all I care.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
god that brings back memories, oh dear lord i sound old... (im 18)

but yeah i always got a buzz out of it, i was excited about all the new things that would happen, new way of learning and all that

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
All I can say is, God Bless being home-schooled and having tonsil-surgery to delay the onset of Physics, Latin, and Geometry. God Bless it so much.

crunchieman

Nov 17, 2009
No not at all. I do well in school and have plenty of friends but still my school is a shithole.