Poll: Do you feel good about receiving hate mail if it's a reply to you winning or beating someone?

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
rickaay15 said:
SkarKrow said:
CannibalCorpses said:
Yeah, it can be quite funny when someone intelligent insults me but generally it's the generic 'ur gay' nonsense which is usually responded with 'u got beat by a ****** then bro' ;)
Personally I go with "Yeah, well this ****** just beat your ass."

OT: Absolutely love to do it, I like to provoke it to.

Just the other day during a match on Harvest Day - Rush on Bad Company 2 I informed my friend Andy that I was off to revenge kill the attackers UAV pilot, as he had killed me once and been forgiven, but his second kill was blasphemy against our clans aerial dominance with that adorable mini-copter.

And thus I did quest across the entire map, to the first UAV stand, stood behind him, with my knife at the ready beneath my ghillie. I sent him a private message saying "Quiet now boy, let's not turn this rape into a murder."

When I got the due reply of "wtf u talkin bowt fagot?" I stabbed him in the back and stole his teams tank, blew up every other vehicle in their base along with anyone there and fled back with great haste to the defensive line.

The ensuing tirade against me had me and my teammates weeping with laughter.
that is...amazing. good job.

OT: honestly, i've only ever received hate mail once, and it was when AC:Brotherhood came out. now, the guy got mad at me for "running around the map like an idiot and not playing the way it was supposed to be played". now i found this funny for 2 reasons.
1) since i only ever got killed once during that match, despite all the "running around" i did, it was a moot point anyway.
2)the thing he was most mad about would be that the game assigned him as my target multiple times, and again, despite all that "running around", i killed him every time, in different ways.while i haven't gotten since then, mostly because the people i usually meet on XBL are pretty cool, i'll always remember that since it happened while i was on break at college in a room made fore playing games, and i let the entire room listen in on it.
Thanks I try hard.

Good job yourself =p

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
King of Asgaard said:
I don't get hate mail, at all. I don't play online much, so there's not much opportunity to be hated.
Daystar Clarion said:
I get bonus laughs when they I assume I'm a girl and either insult me, or try and hit on me.
How does that happen?
I thought girls playing video games was supposed to be a legend, not guys.
Well my name is Ashley, which is considered only a girl's name in the US.

So American players will see my profile and just assume I'm a woman.
Well that depends, are you a girl?

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I'm suprised I haven't received hate mail for how well I'm doing on Fall Of Cybertron.
Although, I never seem to be indidivdually kicking one guy's ass.
Also, I'm only good as an infiltrator ;_;

Anyway, they don't fill me with joy. They usually depress me. It usually in fighting games where it happens. Fighting games are more about skill and I admit that I really have none, so when winning it kinda hits that I'm told I was doing something objectionable, because I probably was, but not necessarily on purpose.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I don't know how that feels.

http://images.wikia.com/degrassi/images/7/77/Crying_eyes_out.gif

Although I can't say I'd enjoy it. I was accused of hacking in Audition once when I got a big streak going, but they didn't bring it up again (the streak ended and didn't start again). Felt bad, man.