Poll: Do you have one?

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
I have one, and I also have PSP I was under the impression that the PSP was the better more adult handheld, but I was wrong I use the DS a lot more mostly to play Pokemon.

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
I have the original DS and one game (Mario Kart DS). I never play my DS anymore, since I have so many alternatives and no pocket space for portable gaming. Plus I gave my copy of Contact away as a birthday present for a friend, so my favorite game on the system is gone.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Sort-of. My little sister bought a DSi and since then I pretty much claimed her old DS Lite. Came with an R4 card and Mario Kart to boot, thanks sis!
I don't use it often though, most of the time it's just gathering dust on my nightstand. But heej, it was free, so it's all good.

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
I don't have one and don't particularly care to own one. But oddly enough, I did buy my mom one for Mother's Day.

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
I don't, but my GF does; I bought it for her this Christmas. I think it's sweet. Phoenix Wright, in particular, saw a lot of love from me.

Polarix

Jul 3, 2009
Yeah I have a Ds Lite and quite a few games for it. I have a couple Pokemon games (although I am starting to get bored of Pokemon recently because it just feels like the same experience with each new generation), Mario Kart Ds, New Super Mario Bros, Phantom Hourglass (which is pretty good even if Ballos is cheap final boss), Picross (which is like a funner version of sudoko), Chrono Trigger (which is an amazing port of the SNES RPG classic) and Retro Game Challenge (which is a compilation of eight really fun games designed to be like games from the 80s and it is my favorite game that I own right now). I am thinking of getting the first Professor Layton game soon when I get the money and Okamiden looks like good game when it gets released so I am happy that I own a DS.

Also, I don't own a Dsi becuase I don't see the point in getting a different version of the same handheld and it actually looks worse than the Lite due to it having no GBA slot.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
666Chaos said:
ejb626 said:
I have one, and I also have PSP I was under the impression that the PSP was the better more adult handheld, but I was wrong I use the DS a lot more mostly to play Pokemon.
you just contridicted yourself. You say the PSP is not the more adult handheld because you play a game meant for little children on the DS?
OK yes that was a mistake, I was saying that I thought it would be more mature to play the PSP as opposed to the DS at the time because the PSP's library had more M-rated titles and such, but that I find the lower-rated DS games more fun. I should have worded that differently.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Nope. Considered it for the new Pokemon games, but hell if I know what's going on now in that series, so I decided it wasn't worth it in the end. (I left at FireRed/LeafGreen)

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
The best handheld to yet exist, in my humble opinion. There is a huge library of some of the best games I have ever played. I love my DS.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
I've bought every DS and sold my old, obsolete ones. Except for the DSi XL. THAT, is a ripoff. I think I'll skip the 3DS though.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
I have the DS lite, I use it now and again for a spot of Scribblenauts and Pokemon. My girlfriend loves brain training so she uses it more than me.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Yeah, I got one, but it's been gathering dust like my Wii for awhile now. Bloody Nintendo! It really wasn't worth getting in the end even though I enjoyed a few games.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
I do but there are veeeeery few games for it that I like or even care to play.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
got it after my GBA died so i could play my GBA games
i still have the original model