Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Small moob master race.

BadNewDingus

Sep 3, 2014
I noticed my man boobs when I was leaning down infront of a mirror. When I looked up, I saw them hanging down ... of course as a man, I did the little shake so they can swing side to side. After that, I've been working out until they go away. I don't care about my gut.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Yes, I do.

Personally I'm very boob-neutral. I've never wanted bigger boobs and if mine were to disappear overnight I can't say I would care very much. I guess the boyfriend would be disappointed though. Personally I'd be fine being one of those girls with like no boobs, because then I wouldn't have to wear a bra or have people look at my chest. Oh well.

We have to play with the boobs we're dealt.

K12

Dec 28, 2012
I have tits. They're on my girlfriends body not mine... but I own them.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Phasmal said:
Yes, I do.

Personally I'm very boob-neutral. I've never wanted bigger boobs and if mine were to disappear overnight I can't say I would care very much. I guess the boyfriend would be disappointed though. Personally I'd be fine being one of those girls with like no boobs, because then I wouldn't have to wear a bra or have people look at my chest. Oh well.

We have to play with the boobs we're dealt.
<-< "Have to?
F#&King get to!" >;p

Speaking of boobs and Brain Posehn stand up quotes.

Also, the bit about bras reminded me of this comic.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/92/78/c8927871e68819fd292a0b5143045bbd.jpg

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Yup, I do own a set of those womanly bits that brings all the guys to the yard.

And by that I mean, the things that get stared at. I don't really have a strong opinion on them since they're just there, hanging out, if you will. On occasion I will get a free drink out of it, so I guess they do pretty well for me. I mean, who would complain about getting a free beer? Not I.

Also, you can't have my five bucks since I'm using it to buy me a burrito later today.

I'm sorry breakfast, but burritos are my world right now.

Malpraxis

Trust me, I'm a Doctor.
Jul 30, 2013
I don't, but I'd love to have yours for a moment. (If you're an attractive female, ofc).

Silverbeard

Jul 9, 2013
BreakfastMan said:
You know, whizz-bang fun-puffs. Sweater muffins. Two sack's o' doorknobs. Fuckin' boobs, people. You got them? I sure do. But I already know about me! Do you?

Some further discussion questions:
If yes, how are they treating you? Have you ever wanted more, and if not, why not? Can I borrow five bucks?

If no, well, why not? What do you do when you need some [footnote]I hope you don't use the tinned or frozen variety, that is just nasty[/footnote]? Can I borrow five bucks?
My whizz-bang fun-puffs can bench 50 kilograms, thank you very much. Very puffy and whizzy, they are.
My cousin saw me for the first time in five years last month and she was convinced I was on 'roids. So convinced in fact that she called my mom and told her about it. Now my old lady won't stop nagging me about it. I'm afraid she's going to raid my apartment while I'm at work one day and look for needles and clear empty bottles...

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
PsychicTaco115 said:
They're called PECS, thank you very much
Well, I mean, you call them that. :p
Katherine Kerensky said:
BreakfastMan said:
Make check or money order to BreakfastMan Corp, 555 Internet Avenue. Thank you for your donation to help the cause!
I only support causes via Paypal, because I'm cheap.
So... No blood diamonds? Oh poo.
EeveeElectro said:
Finding bras in my size is like finding a hairbrush for a bald person.
Nobody makes them because the person in question couldn't even use it?
DementedSheep said:
Is asking about tits going to be the new peeing in the shower type thread?
Aanyway I'm bored so yes I have tits, no I most certainly don't want more. I don't get people obsessed with tits, they're useless globs of fatty tissue that just get in the way unless you need feed you're shit stain of a kid (an even then there is much benefit to having bit ones). Gigantic jiggly tits are just repulsive.

You can have 5 bucks but you have to find it first.
Well, you are no fun.
Phasmal said:
I've never wanted bigger boobs and if mine were to disappear overnight I can't say I would care very much.
I didn't mean BIGGER boobs in the question. I meant MORE boobs. Are you really sure you don't want to total recall it?
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
...Milkshakes? Man, I could really go for a peppermint milkshake right about now...
Also, you can't have my five bucks since I'm using it to buy me a burrito later today.
Damn it Fiz, you always betray me!

Also, can I have some? I am super hungry since I didn't eat lunch today...
Paragon Fury said:
No, because I'm a man.
That is no excuse!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
BreakfastMan said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
...Milkshakes? Man, I could really go for a peppermint milkshake right about now...
Peppermint milkshake?

What kind of monster are you?

I dunno.

I mean, I haven't eaten much today either. Besides, it's filled with extra hot sauce and guac goodness. :D

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
BreakfastMan said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Peppermint milkshake?

One with fantastic taste.

I dunno.

I mean, I haven't eaten much today either. Besides, it's filled with extra hot sauce and guac goodness. :D
I will eat pretty much anything at this point. I just got off a ten-hour shift at work. XD

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
BreakfastMan said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
BreakfastMan said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Peppermint milkshake?

Oreo cookie, or get out.

[sub][sub]You monster[/sub][/sub]

I dunno.

I will eat pretty much anything at this point. I just got off a ten-hour shift at work. XD
Yeah but, I'm also hungry.

I might bite off your hand by accident. XD

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
BreakfastMan said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
BreakfastMan said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Peppermint milkshake?

Oreo cookie, or get out.

[sub][sub]You monster[/sub][/sub]
Peppermint still better. Come at me, bro.

I dunno.

Yeah but, I'm also hungry.

I might bite off your hand by accident. XD
Fine. I will just eat these hot-pockets and brood. :mad:

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
AccursedTheory said:
Technically, all mammals have titty tissue.
Why didn't you just call it titssue?
BreakfastMan said:
EeveeElectro said:
Finding bras in my size is like finding a hairbrush for a bald person.
Nobody makes them because the person in question couldn't even use it?
I was going to say that all of them do equally at doing jack shit.

Also, what was the five bucks for anyway? I assume you want a banana milkshake?

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
Yes, but not a boob-fan myself. They get sweaty and stinky, they pinch and jiggle, and they limit how you get around. It might've been cool if they were more aerodynamic or stopped bullets, but nope! What a jip!

Don't know what people see in them. Stupid things are more trouble then they're worth. You want boobs? You can have them.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Raggedstar said:
Don't know what people see in them. Stupid things are more trouble then they're worth. You want boobs? You can have them.
I'd take you up, but I don't think they detach like that.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Skatologist said:
Also, what was the five bucks for anyway? I assume you want a banana milkshake?
Raggedstar said:
It might've been cool if they were more aerodynamic or stopped bullets, but nope! What a jip!
Hey, now THAT is an idea! I need to get DARPA on the phone, hold on one sec...

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
yep, last time i check i still have boobs. i actually like them, just not too big to get in the way most of the time, and just big enough to get curves. but at 36 years old, i start fearing the day gravity will take toll on these things...

do i want more ? i have two more on my wife, and in 12 years from now or so, my daughters will grow their, so 4 more in the house.