Poll: do you have xbox live

Darth Sea Bass

Mar 3, 2009
Yeah i finally got a long enough ethernet cable now i'm roughly halfway through a months gold trial i may pony up for a full year after it finishes i may not cos i'm not really fussed about multiplayer on the xbox.

But on the plus side i got the update tonight so i can watch avi vids from a flash drive which is sweet!! don't have to watch them in low quality/choppy framerate through the pc.

camokkid

Aug 13, 2009
Gestapo Hunter said:
damn! i dont have xbox live. does that mean im missing out?
yes

one of the best things you are missing out on is the brutal legend demo

it

is

AWESOME!

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
I have a silver membership. I want gold but am not sure if I want to continually have to update my subscription. I just hate the idea a subscriptions all together.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I do, but my internet is currently being...um...how can I put this? Being ordered for me. See, I have a gold account, but it's using someone elses internet. If that makes sense...

Balaxe

Mar 24, 2009
I only have silver, I lost gold in june aand did'nt it buy more because I never went online anyway. But im getting 1 month of gold when Borderlands comes because my friend wants to play it online with someone.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Really, $50 a year to play all the great Xbox 360 multiplayer games? I mean, that's actually a really good deal. I mean, as opposed to $15 a month for one online game... Nothing against World of Warcraft, but I think XBL has the better value, at least...

piez13

Sep 2, 2009
camokkid said:
Gestapo Hunter said:
damn! i dont have xbox live. does that mean im missing out?
yes

one of the best things you are missing out on is the brutal legend demo

it

is

AWESOME!
Oh shit! I forgot that was available. Thanks for reminding me.

TheMonkeySlayer

Mar 7, 2009
Xandus117 said:
camokkid said:
p.s. please, please, please do not let this turn into a flame war
How on earth could this turn into a...

HardRockSamurai said:
How on earth could this turn into a flame war? It's a bloody "yes" or "no" question!!!
Damn Ninja.
Every subject in the entire world can easily be turned into a flame war, like so:
Person A: "Do you have xbox live?"
Person B: "NO, because it SUX!!!111"
...And there you go...

TheMonkeySlayer

Mar 7, 2009
Xandus117 said:
Yes, but if someone here said "NO, because Xbox LIVE SUX!!!111" there wouldn't be a flame war, the person would be simply banned and everyone would move on.
You'd jut have to say it in a more sophisticated way...
The point is just to change the subject into "which is better?", instead of what the question was in the first place...

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
I have Gold.

Unfortunately I haven't used the last 2 months of it (got a yearly card back in December) so I need to find something online to get me using it again. Got tired of CoD4 (I seriously whored that game so much), if it's true about the £55 price hike for CoDMW2 in the UK I may have to wait... and well in general I'm so very very picky. XD

Any recommendations? Also does DOA4 still have a good community online? I do enjoy fighting games a lot. =3

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
Yes and no. I have a profile, and one I'd like to play on sometime too. However, the stupid tech people at my college have yet to aprove my application to play online. Its been a god-dammed week now and still, nothin.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I should do, but I don't. Reason being is thus: I have stored in my room from various offers with games and as a complementary thing from Microsoft when I had the RRoD about three to five months of free Gold membership (not sure exactly how long, sadly, but at least three months). I have a wireless router in the house I share with my university friends, and there's another one in the house back home. However, I can't connect to t'interwebz because I don't have the Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter that you need to connect. Never mind that it would be a simple enough matter for MS to have added this built in to the Xbox 360 itself, they decide to screw us and get more money by having it as a periphral instead, knowing that almost all Xbox users will want to get onto Xbox Live. So I would be on XBL if I could, but as a student I have more important things to spend money on than an adapter for my Xbox, so I can't connect unless I can somehow find a job soon and get some money behind me, other than my student loan. Damn MS money grabbing bastards...