Poll: do you have xbox live

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
I sure do have gold membership. My box is lying dead beside me, but I still have it.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
HardRockSamurai said:
camokkid said:
p.s. please, please, please do not let this turn into a flame war
How on earth could this turn into a flame war? It's a bloody "yes" or "no" question!!!
In this day in age, you have to treat a topic about the recent consoles like an explosive. Even if it's just one, it can still explode at any second.
Is it sad? Hell yes it is. Especially since back in the 90's, there were no issues like this. And if there was, it was entirely for comedic purposes, and all in good fun.

Hell, I remember being able to compare a Dreamcast to the PS1 without anyone going "FUUUUUU!!!! [Insert confusing expletive here]"
[small]Not aimed at the Escapist in any way. Atleast here, Flame Wars could be alot worse.[/small]
/Rant

Anyway, yes, I do. I have a Gold membership, although I never play it.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
PSN is where its at.

Actually, I like Live if you subtract annoying twelve year olds.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
No - other.

I don't have an Xbox. But once I get some money saved up that'll change.

Drake_ravencross

Jul 9, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
No, because I'm not paying 100 bucks for the f*ing X-box wireless adaptor, and since I can't get Internet to it any other way...
its out there but linksys has a adapter for older xbox and stuff that works really well on the 360

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
PSN and probly one of the only ppl that won't own a 360. nothing there i wanna play/can't get on my PS3, and no, Halo is not even close to a selling point.