Poll: Do You Play Tabletop RPGs?

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Grew up playing AD&D, currently playing D&D3.5 and Dark Heresy.

I've been planning to run a Dogs in the Vineyard game for a while now, but I can't seem to get people interested in playing a bunch of mormons in the old 'wild' west. :p

Croaker42

Feb 5, 2009
I played allot of 3.0/3.5 in a homebrew setting. Honestly I miss it.
Nothing beats killing a afternoon/night/morning eating junkfood and roleplaying. Save the town, kill the pesants. trick your companions.

So....... anyone in the vacinity wana group up?

Damn you OP

McClaud

Nov 2, 2007
UberCharlie said:
I'm running a D20 Modern campaign that's essentially Fallout set in Detroit.

How can you tell that the Apocalypse happened in Detroit?

Nothing changes.
I had a game I played online using my own rules and ideas: http://afterworldwar3.wordpress.com/

It's far from complete, and I do own a copyright on most of the material I have (except the actual skill and perk names). Feel free to expand on it, as long as you give me credit.

fessferenc

Apr 17, 2009
I've played a few GURPs campaigns, and i just started a DnD 4.0 campaign, but it's not a very serious one, considering we're all playing as kobolds...

WhiteRat07

Some guy
Aug 13, 2009
I DM a D&D 3.5 game and play in another i have also played a few homebrews and i love the freedom it presents for everyone that ever wanted to kill an annoying npc that sends you on pointless quests i highly recommend it

OwenWalker

Oct 6, 2009
Heh, I'm stunned actually. I didn't think this many people played Tabletop RPGs. Theoretically, the sample space in this survey applies mainly to gamers.

Hctib

Jul 22, 2009
I've just started DnD 4e with a couple of hombres, and have been playing 3.5 for a year before that. I've also experimented with Star Wars once or twice.

Padfoot13

Aug 14, 2008
UberCharlie said:
I'm the Dungeon Master. I ran a 4th edition group, but the combat took SO long that we reverted to 3.5. I'm running a D20 Modern campaign that's essentially Fallout set in Detroit.

I'm probably going to start dabbling in an Urban Arcana setting, because everybody wants to be Harry Dresden.

How can you tell that the Apocalypse happened in Detroit?

Nothing changes.
DRESDON CHRONICLES JOKE FTW!

superbleeder12

agamersperspective.com
Oct 13, 2007
I used to, the problem is, my group graduated from high school, moved on to work, college or moved. I still have most of my 3.5 books, I've been able to try out 4.0 which I don't really care for (possibly when new material comes out for it I may enjoy it.)

I've played a few other systems which were very fun and interesting, White Wolf, GURPS, Amber, among others.

I really wish I could find another group to RP with, but my schedule is utterly random.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
I voted used to, because I havent played in months, and it doesnt look like I'll be playing anytime soon.

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
I play, but I'm on temporary hiatus because of parental veto.

Sad really, since I've been working on a film-noir styled d20 Modern campaign