Poll: Do you think L4D's witch is hot?

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
She needs a bath and manicure (both of which I'd be more than willing to give) and maybe a trip to the dentist but other than that, I'd take her out. Besides she's super strong, can you imagine the kinds of kinky shit you can do with that?

Oh, and she needs a change of clothes too. GAP, I think, the company's already run by the minions of hell anyway.

camokkid

Aug 13, 2009
Triffid said:
camokkid said:
Triffid said:
camokkid said:
ghostshoot said:
SPY SAPPING MY WITCH! (i had to make that pun or else no one would)
holy shit, I was just thinking about using something like that to reply to this:
Triffid said:
buncha necrophiliacs in this thread.

seriously, you all SUCK. ...bonk!
I was going to say something like "TRIFFID SAPPIN' GHOSTSHOOT'S THREAD!"
What do you mean by "you were going to say"?

... You DID say it...Just now. You shouldn't have. You SHOULD have entered that thought your mind and immediately went "I shouldn't say that because it's a stupid catchphrase joke and will only make me look like a tool"
you shouldn't call people tools on the internet

it hurts their feelings
If you're willing to stab the palm of your own hand with a knife or scissors, and satisfy the requisite amount of physical pain, I will spare you the emotional pain and avoid calling people "tools"
um... okay, just let go to the kitchen for a second.

*screams of pain*

...okay, I'm back, but I think I will need to go to the hospital.

ghostshoot

Apr 16, 2009
Triffid said:
camokkid said:
ghostshoot said:
LEAVE THE WITCH ALONE! YOUR LUCKY SHE TRYS TO KILL YOU BASTEREDS!
SHE'S SORT OF STILL A HUMAN BEING!
But not. So even if we WERE to accept she's still alive (which I don't, but I'll play devil's advocate in this situation)

Let's say we consider her alive. Her "infection" makes her not human anymore. and she DEFINITELY doesn't have human level intelligence.

At best, it would be like you wanting to fuck a retarded person

At worst, it would be akin to bestiality.
SO.......if you have an infection your not human?.....are people with aids not human now! you monster!

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Avykins said:
Aby_Z said:
...No? She's got long, bloody, sharp nails. Well it is kind of hard to find a good manicurist during a zombie apocalypse. She's anorexic (obviously), Well she will quite happily eat you if you let her. She wears nothing (I can't respect a girl who's whoring it out like that), Be fair. After all the looting the only things left were white (and she can't wear white after labour day duh) or off the rack... and she just plain doesn't look nice. Grey skin =/= healthy. I prefer a healthy girl.. Have you seen her run? She is as healthy as can be. She is just emo.

Oh, and the whole being dead thing. Can't believe I almost forgot that.. Actually she is just infected so still very much alive.
I'm not actually sure how to respond to you making changes in what I said previously... I'll just pretend you said it outside of my own quote and respond in kind...

Those nails can impale things. Sure, she may be great to help with roasted marshmallows or to skewer some fish, but I like not having unnecessary holes in me..

I also prefer to be not-eaten. How can I have a lasting relationship with someone who rip my organs to shreds and leave me to a painful death?

What about the other zommies? They had no problem finding non-white clothes. And they found clothes that cover themselves up (most of them, at least.) I can enjoy looking at a girl who's whoring it up and putting everything on display, but no way can I respect 'em.

... Good point, but I like my girls not-grey.. Does that make me a.. Grey-cist? (Ba-dunm ching!)

And as for her not 'technically' being a zombie?
Triffid said:
keep tellin' yourself that, corpsefucker
I couldn't say it better myself.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
It's really hard to find a good reaction picture, so I'm going to go with:

o_0

camokkid

Aug 13, 2009
kannibus said:
she's super strong, can you imagine the kinds of kinky shit you can do with that?
thanks for saying that.

if you'll excuse me, I need to go drink some lead paint to remove the mental image of that from my mind

camokkid

Aug 13, 2009
Triffid said:
el snippo
don't worry, I called an ambulance, and I should have at least enough blood left to make it to the hospital

EDIT:whoops the post was messed up, and it's too late to fix it

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
CargoHold said:
I have a thing, I like to read up on the lore and history of the games I play. God save me when I start on my Assassin's Creed 2 background reading.

I don't think it'd be worth setting Mona on fire, the painting's so small it'd take all of a minute to burn up. It'd be much more entertaining to 'accidentally' spill paint stripper on it and run, leaving everyone to freak out.
...I am pleased to know you at this moment.
ma55ter_fett said:
She is too thin for my tastes
No such thing!
(unless ribs are showing)
She looks anorexic to me, plus she has no bust to speak of.

Yes, I am that shallow. She could have a killer personality (har har har) but if her tits are smaller than mine, then I feel that no electricity will ever be generated in that relationship.

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
There is no option for "She looks like she WAS hot before she got infected got crazy looking."