Poll: Does anyone alse hate he summer as much as me?

Melon Hunter

Chief Procrastinator
May 18, 2009
I love summer weather (provided it isn't uncomfortably hot), although I'm really not a fan of the beach. I don't understand why people have such a fixation with spending a whole day on a baking stretch of gritty sand.

Taylorcrw

Jan 30, 2009
I hate summer because I never get a real summer with baseball practice every day. I haven't had a great summer in two years.

RedVelvet

May 27, 2009
I LOVE the summer. Sitting on the patio with a good book, Lipton Ice Tea and getting a tan. Is there anything better?

cheesecake123

Nov 1, 2008
the summer makes me smell.
winter i can throw snowballs at people (if it snows that is...which of course is very rare in England *angry roar*)

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Fuck summer, Australian summers are ridiculous and going to the beach is a pain, I do not care if there's a lot of water there or that it is moving, I hate the sand because it gets everywhere and it takes a week to get it all off. I'm a land dwelling creature, fuck the beach. I do not want to be scorched when I step outside. Fuck tanning because you know what comes with excessive tanning? sun burns and cancer that's what. I also have hayfever and it's kind of hard to enjoy myself when my nose is running for 3 fucking months. I must say that the bikini clad women are a bonus however.

Give me a freezing cold day and I'm happy.

sam13lfc

Oct 29, 2008
I only hate the heat, which I bloody hate to no end, but I don't mind the Sun and stuff. Also I get an 11 week Summer break this year because I finish high school like a month before everyone else due to me doing GCSE's so I'm not complaining that much ^.^

sam13lfc

Oct 29, 2008
thisnameistaken2 said:
It pisses me off because I can no longer sleep at night because of the heat :mad:
I feel your pain. It got to 30 degrees in my room the other night :\

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
Summer rocks. time off Uni, all the exams are over, it's festival season, rugby in the sun, BBQ's, Water fights, getting a tan.
not that winter is bad but summer has so many positives

Umwerfer

Nov 3, 2008
summer? like when the sun comes out? the great yellow thing that makes the computer screen difficult to see?^^ Summer's neat enough, but too hot by far. And I'm talking about chilly norwegian summers!

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
I think you'll find that you just stabbed yourself in the eye. That was rather silly, and a side-effect of the MaxTheReaper Control Chip 3000&#153. So please, don't try any more killings without my permission. It will not be particularly good for you.
Hmm...
Live under your control, or slit my own throat.

*suicide!*

*reincarnates into another body*
Now if you'll excuse me, I have work. Souls don't reap themselves.
Damn-it. I hate it when robots rebel like this. Don't worry, my agents will find you soon enough.
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
Anyone else think MaxTheReaper and Lukeje sound like they are in love?
What the hell? Either you have a very messed-up view of 'love', or you're massively misreading what I'm writing.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
No, I don't like summer, the only good things about it are the occasional but awesome storms.
The sun doesn't give me a tan, it gives me freckles. I don't like heat, I like warmth. There is a difference.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
Anyone else think MaxTheReaper and Lukeje sound like they are in love?
Like an old married couple.

Summer's great and winter's great too, in its own way of course.

Summer equals lovely weather, swimming, drinking outdoors etc.

Winter is full of snow, skiing, snowball fights and christmas.

What I do hate is spring and fall. Damn good-for-nothing inbetween seasons

sooperg

Feb 25, 2009
although it sounds odd, my body is one point fif degrees higher at the core, so when it's summer i have to do everything possible to not get heat stroke, and when it's winter, im literally out in my shorts and t-shirt in zero degrees and snow. only for ten minutes, mind, but i'd like to see you pussies do better. also, max, if thats ur real photo, you look like a chick. r u gay?
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
One could say that being nearly naked constitutes "fucking" clothes. *Ba Dum Dum Tish*
I am going to cheerfully murder you.

Curse text and its lack of inflection.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
As a hayfever sufferer, and someone that hates insects. I like autumn :p

Its not as cold as winter, but its on its way, and everything is a nice dead colour :)