Poll: Does Rainbow Dash Like Girls?

Thomas Kitts

That furry crossdresser
Apr 15, 2009
What did you think of the album Rainbow Dash Likes Girls by Renard? I only recently heard about Renard and love pretty much all of his music. If you don't know who he is here is his website. http://www.lapfoxtrax.com/

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
I love almost everything Dave makes, he is unbelievably talented some real musical talent and he pumps out songs like crazy but anyway on topic, personally until Rainbow Dash's sexuality is made official through the show her being a lesbian is just fan fiction property.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Of course she likes girls. All of the main cast like girls. They're all friends, aren't they?

Thomas Kitts

That furry crossdresser
Apr 15, 2009
You should watch this version of Rainbow Tylenol my friend Matthew Munroe made if you like Renard. It is so much better then the original. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftiriPYqKRI

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
rainbow dash isn't a lesbian because she's too young to have a sexual orientation.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
The next SmearyLlama has arisen!

I never heard it. I'm in a library and can't play his music right now. What genre is he?

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
zehydra said:
rainbow dash isn't a lesbian because she's too young to have a sexual orientation.
I don't think she's that young. She's living on her own and has the job of town weatherpony, after all.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
lacktheknack said:
The next SmearyLlama has arisen!

I never heard it. I'm in a library and can't play his music right now. What genre is he?
What's this about me now?
Is this about the thing in the garage?
I can explain that...

OT: Not sure. I do know that Fluttershy isn't, if Google Image Search is telling the truth about her and Big Macintosh.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I think she's more into ponies, to be honest.
Whether she likes fillies or colts, I do not know though.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Kopikatsu said:
Of course she likes girls. All of the main cast like girls. They're all friends, aren't they?
[sub]i think... the op... means sexually...[/sub]

1. no, have you heard her talk about the Wonderbolts? and how she directs that at the men in the group.
gigastrike said:

Watch this and tell me that she's a lesbian.
she's a lesbian.
there. i can.
but thats my point.
she's FUCKING OBSESSED with a mostly-male sports team. and, at the Gala, jumps onto Soarin'.
zehydra said:
actually, in human terms, they'd probably be in their 20s. someone did a scale. Applebloom would be pubescent. all the older ponies (ie Zacora, Dr Whooves, the spa ponies and teacher pony are the same size. so probably the same age).
2. havent heard of him...
okay this is the besterest thing ever. i think i'm about to explode into a rainbow and turn the world gayer. and i can now smell infinity. with my heart.

Vangaurd227 said:
I think rainbow dash is just a tompony,not all tomponys are lesbians...or are they...0__0
no zey arent. i know tomponies, they aint lesponies.
and personally, i think Fluttershy is more likely to be a lespony.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Went and looked up the song on youtube. Nope, not my thing, sorry. Was just a bunch of distorted soundbytes and noise to my ears. To each their own though!

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Rule 49: Rainbow Dash is not a lesbian unless it aids the joke, story or shipping fic.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
zehydra said:
Um i heard somewhere its stated that though the ponies are adult in earth horse style, but they have yet to matured with their personanilties. So you may be correct, but then again Rairty did love Prince blueblood till she meant him. So um 50/50 chance? though if was she a lesbian I would find good because a childern's shows not only showing homosexuality, but is ok with it would be awesome. best not let fox news get this info.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
As fun as it is to poke fun at the supposed homosexual tendencies of Rainbow Dash, I am pretty sure she isn't a lesbian. Oh, it's funny to play off that assumption in fanfics and comics but no, pretty sure she isn't.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Not a fan of that genre. Which ever it may be... Techno?

As for the topic of which gender the best pony likes?

Well I'm apparently very similar, so based on me she is straight!

Brony Hate
Overly sensitive people
Furries
Furry haters
Flutterdash
Dashpie
Sparkledash
Dashfire
Celestia + door is best ship

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
Ahem, here thee here thee! All persons believing that Rainbow Dash is a lesbian is hereby decreed WRONG by (her majesty) Lauren Faust herself:

"Rainbow Dash has rainbow-striped hair because of her name and because she is very interested in sports, specifically flying. She is a tomboy, but nowhere in the show is her sexual orientation ever referenced. As we all know, there are plenty of straight tomboys in the world, and assuming they are lesbians is extremely unfair to both straight and lesbian tomboys."

Here is my source: http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2010/12/24/my-little-non-homophobic-non-racist-non-smart-shaming-pony-a-rebuttal/

Note that she doesn't say Rainbow Dash's sexual orientation (and really, does it matter?), simply that no one should assume she is automatically a lesbian. Just because the female to male ratio in Equestria is 9:1, that doesn't mean every mare is a lesbian. So I advise this little tip to live by: Rainbow Dash is not a lesbian unless it aids the joke, story, or Shipping thread. Can we all just agree on this? Please?

EDIT: fixed