Poll: Does your family annoy you?

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
At times, I want to choke every indivdual member of my family to death (besides the dog), then move somewhere nicer, simply because some dickhead stole my Mars bar. I mean, I was saving it. For a special time.

Point being, what about yours?

EDIT: Btw, theres no hate about it. It's just if your family continue to piss you off. As do mine.

EDIT x2: I changed the title for you grammar freaks. Hopefully none of you will murder me in my sleep now.

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
I was raised by badgers, however i did proceed to murder them soo i don't know which choice i should pick...

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Seems I'm the only one that voted no!

Really!? They can't be that bad can they?

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
bad rider said:
I was raised by badgers, however i did proceed to murder them soo i don't know which choice i should pick...
I'll add a catagory for you.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Sadly yes, a lot actually, it's only a lack of cash, balls and spice wich is keeping me with them.

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
When I lived at home, it was almost unbareable to be around them. I was in my room most of the time just to get away from them. But, since living out of home, we've come closer and it's easier to tolerate them. I think my need for independence caused most of it.

odBilal

Feb 7, 2009
Sometimes, for example if my little brother wants to play rockband but I dont want to its really annoing when he asks me every minute.

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
My parents have no idea about games and when ever they see me playing one they ask question after question, God I just want to get them both a gameboy to destract them and shut them up.

ForrestDixon

Jan 9, 2009
Sparrow Tag said:
bad rider said:
I'll add a catagory for you.

Thats so sick!!! ME TO!!!! As well as my foster family, my cousin, my old cook, my old pet gerbal, my pet igwuana, my old fish, the slave I bought on my trip abraud............

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Its very annoying when my little brother plays Guitar Hero when I'm trying to play my guitar. He turns the volume up too loud so we end up having a volume war. Fortunately, my 200 watt amp owns the tv.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Those last two options made me lol.

My mum annoys me, with her loud sneezes and crappy TV shows. But I'm not even close to murdering her, for she is Jesus.

Now my brother on the other hand... has always annoyed the bejeesus out of me, but he is my brother so I have to love him. :}

Onto the dogs... My dog Jerry never shuts up and always growls at my other dog. And my other dog Ben stares at me while I eat and causes my dog Jerry to growl.

But I forgive them because they are cute, although I occasionally give them kicks up the arse if they annoy me.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Wasder said:
Its very annoying when my little brother plays Guitar Hero when I'm trying to play my guitar. He turns the volume up too loud so we end up having a volume war. Fortunately, my 200 watt amp owns the tv.
Ahhh. If only my widescreen TV wasn't in the front room. Then I'd be about to play my 360 in peace. Of course, my dad will want to watch the football, my mum will want to watch some shopping channel or crappy period drama and my dog will sometimes refuse to get down from the couch.

RavingLibDem

Dec 20, 2008
tbh I really love my family, but of course they annoy me sometimes, tahts what their there for, in my opinion and experience you'll go through phases of loving and hating them, but their still your family, and you have to accept that and move on.

PS as you get older you also realise its a lot rarer to find people who despite what you may think love you unconditionally, and are interested in you simply because your you

DarthHK

Jan 3, 2009
I think the problem is proximity. When you spend every single freakin' day of your life cooped up in a house with the same people it really doesn't matter who they are, they will eventually get on your last nerve, beat it to a pulp with a piece of rebar, toss it in a blender, and eat it for dessert.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I get on alright with them.
My sister and I used to be at each others throats all the time when we lived together, now we live apart we're cool.
My brother is awesome, except his temper.
Mum and me get on really well. We've never been close because my dad used to turn me against her and when he was put in jail it was hard for me and mum to build up another bond.
I adore my nieces and nephews, they're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

iseko

Dec 4, 2008
My father is a drunk. My mom is fascistich ***** but eventho i hate her i still respect her because she pays for my college, clothes, food... (my dad waists more money then he brings in). My sister is like my mother only worse.

Only like my brother.