Poll: Does your family annoy you?

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
They annoy me to no end. Mom thinks I am an addict who secretly goes out at night to fight random strangers while my dad thinks I am a lazy person who refuses to apply himself and they both like to yell at me for it.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
My mom is severely depressed and my brother is a druggie loser who has no job, dropped out of college and sucks money form everyone and destroys everything he touches with his lack of hygiene (I mean how do you get mold to grow on game case?) My dad is the only sain one. So yes my family annoys me, a LOT.

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
Like Hell but my face sometimes irritates me and I would not like to live life without it.

deletemeplease107

Oct 15, 2008
Il give one reason to why they annoy me about video games.
I try to sit down and play online. Im pumped and ready to go.
5 minutes in my parents call me, they want something.
I get back, apologize to my team for leaving, play for a few more minutes.
They call me again.
And its always for the stupidest shit too.
Like they want me to see something on Dr Phil about teens..

URGH!

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
My parents aren't that bad........ and that's about it. My life is actually pretty boring when I think about it.

DeathSnake

Jan 27, 2009
i was raised by badgers but they unfortunatly dies from a dog, i tried to take revenge but the wolves already got to the dogs. After that i be-friended the wolves and we go on walks every weekend

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
I had to pick the last option in the poll just because it was there, but yes they do. Pretty much to the point that I go for days without talking to my Dad or brother sometimes, and I still live at home!

My Dad is a giant overly aggressive, unnecessarily inflammatory, racist, hypocrite that is incapable of holding a coherent conversation without it turning into a lecture about how I'm shit or an argument, and my brother's a stereotypical Chav so you've got more chance of getting blood out of a stone than a complete sentence out of him.

I love them both but I also bloody hate them.

FireFly90

Sep 14, 2008
My family don't annoy me, but it sure is boring in the house. I supose it dosen't help that im the youngest of the 4 of us dispite being 18.

Mr Frogurt

Oct 12, 2008
Badgers don't like it when I played my guitar to loud, there now mounted on my bedside table.

Graustein

Jun 15, 2008
Broloth said:
It's DOES your family annoy you... not DO. DOES your grammar skills annoy me? Yes they DOES. (<--- sarcasm)
=]

OT, my family annoys me a lot. My parents are always bugging me about stuff, being the parents they are. My brother and I don't get along at all (despite our parents insisting on us spending time together, which we both resent). I love my little sister to bits, but she can be a very spoilt brat, and not just occasionally.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Gormourn said:
I was raised by communistic badgers who then were killed by wolves, and I was adopted by them the second time. Then I grew up and killed the wolves.

More on topic... Yes, my family tends to piss me off once in a while. It's gonna be great to move out in a few years =P
I'll try and add an option for you...

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Sipher107 said:
They call me again.

URGH!
I know what you mean... most of the times my parents make me shut off a game because they want to tell me about some teen that got murdered on the news... And the little stuff annoys me, but in the end they're family so we gotta at least try to tolerate each other. Sometimes it feels like being stuck on Survivor...

Offtopic, but someone needs to change the title to "Does..."

DELTA x WOLF

Feb 11, 2009
Well just my sister, because she has to have everything I have and then some like I recived a mini fridge and the next week she got on top of a 42' LCD T.V. God I wanna make her life a living hell

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Jannycats said:
Sipher107 said:
They call me again.

URGH!
I know what you mean... most of the times my parents make me shut off a game because they want to tell me about some teen that got murdered on the news... And the little stuff annoys me, but in the end they're family so we gotta at least try to tolerate each other. Sometimes it feels like being stuck on Survivor...
I couldn't emphasise with this more. The thing is, what really pisses me off, is when my parents call me out then I come out and go "Yup?" "Oh, it's nothing." "I'm pretty sure someone has shot me by now. Cheers."