Poll: Does your family annoy you?

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
My sister and my mum never stop arguing, it's really annoying.

Also my mum acts like a 5 year old all the time, which is annoying.

On the whole, yes my family annoy me.

Sir_Montague

Oct 6, 2008
To be honest, they do annoy me if I spend enough time with them, especially when I am home from school for extended periods of time and they seem to automatically load me up with chores. But really in the end, I do care about the crazy bastards and wish them the best of health.

Umwerfer

Nov 3, 2008
Nah, my folks are pretty much Ok, 'cept if an argument breaks out, then they'd rather die than to admit their mistakes. Seeing the error in their ways I've strived to improve myself, thus I'm always right! :D

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Yeah, mine anoyes me all the time. (doesen't help that they're a bunch of biggoted racist) Hell, once I can, I'm gonna run off and change the name so that I don't have to deal w/ them anymore.

Stryker Z

Feb 20, 2009
I see you have not put in an option that incorporates the bottom four... which clearly discriminates against me, since I am a wolfdogbadger that murdered my family of wolfdogbadgers after being raised.

In all 'seriosity', my answer is...

Yes, of course they do. My brother is rather jealous for attention, so he always bugs me whenever I have friends over hanging out without him. In addition, my baby brother is... well... a baby, right?

Anyway, I figured I'd also point out that a family is singular, but family members are plural... it seems you got them mixed up in the topic title. The remedied sentence is "Does your family annoy you?" Alternatively, you can change it to "Do the members of your family annoy you?" Something along those lines should work.

Okay, sorry about that. Seeya.

itsnotyouitsme

Dec 27, 2008
My mom "said" (the walls in my house are very thin so she might as well have been talking normally next to my ear) at the same thing at least 30 times in a row last midnight when i was just about asleep... so annoying.

3rd rung

Feb 20, 2009
i guess I am getin older wher I like my parents more because they have less athority over my actions

xxcloud417xx

Oct 22, 2008
Yes. I'm the kind of guy who wants people to just leave me alone and let me deal with my own damn problems or life. When I tell my mom "Don't worry I'll take care of it." The last thing I want to do is get into a damn discussion about said issue. Unfortunately the first thing she does is starts to question me. This ends up making me mad and getting me to say things like "Why can't people learn to fuck off and let me do my thing?". Which in turn leads to an argument that I never wanted to start or that I didn't need.

The main issue here though is my mom is the type of person to panic, get angry, and start saying "OMG! OMG! There's a HUGE problem!"
I on the other hand prefer to keep cool, and immediately think to myself, "Okay, we can't undo the problem, let's find a solution."

Sweep117

Jan 27, 2009
Rock Avich said:
I'm 15! Of COURSE my family annoys me! It comes with the teenage years.
Hahaha! Guess what. It doesn't end when you turn twenty. I won't spoil it for you.

I do love my family though. My mom and dad are still happily married after 28 years so I'm very lucky in that regard. My older sister and two younger sisters are all pretty close to one another. I'm the odd one out. I wouldn't say my family annoys me in general. They just do very annoying things.

Sparrow Tag said:
At times, I want to choke every indivdual member of my family to death (besides the dog), then move somewhere nicer, simply because some dickhead stole my Mars bar. I mean, I was saving it. For a special time.
That's what I'm talking about! I don't take your stuff(food in particular)! Don't take mine! (This is why I now have my own mini fridge in my room. Try to find my beer stash NOW, dad!) So it's less that they annoy me and more that they have certain annoying habits.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
What if I was raised by wolves/dogs/badgers, after which they were murder by wolves/dogs/badgers led by me?

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
No annoyance in my family, we all respect each others privacy, and we all have the exact same crazy humour.. So its almost like a party when my family is gathered.. Even my friends sometimes comes over to our family parties cause we all have such a blast.. Yes, alcohol is in the picture.. lol

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Not really; I have 4 older brothers and one twin brother (also, older by 12 minutes!). We get along as well as most siblings do. My dad and I didn't get along well when I was a teenager. Once I moved out that cleared right up though.

lordsandro

Aug 6, 2008
Assassinator said:
Sadly yes, a lot actually, it's only a lack of cash, balls and spice wich is keeping me with them.
Same here, but I am sure that when I leave them I/they will miss me.