Poll: Does your family annoy you?

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Well my dad is a perfectionist and hates most video games. My mom is a bit more understanding but if she yells for me, it's impossible to tell if she is pissed off or not, and a lot of times it is stupid stuff, my sister is 13 and will not shut the hell up. The only things in my family that rarely annoy me is my cat Tiny.
I wish I were raised by badgers, they own.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
clicketycrack said:
Zombie_Fish said:
Mine don't annoy me, apart from when I have to go out hunting for rabbits in the forest, but my mum says it's what a wolf-dog-badger needs to learn to do so I guess it's beneficial experience for me.
Rabbits? You city folk are such wussies. Any REAL wolf-dog-badger should hunt gorillas.
Hey I can do gorrilas every once in a while, but I'm not that experienced. The adult wolf-dog-badgers hunt either:
a- Dinosaurs
b- Tanks
c- Vin Diesel

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
My family annoys me but I get over it quickly. I can't stay mad at them because their some of the awesomest people I know :D

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
Zombie_Fish said:
clicketycrack said:
Zombie_Fish said:
Mine don't annoy me, apart from when I have to go out hunting for rabbits in the forest, but my mum says it's what a wolf-dog-badger needs to learn to do so I guess it's beneficial experience for me.
Rabbits? You city folk are such wussies. Any REAL wolf-dog-badger should hunt gorillas.
Hey I can do gorrilas every once in a while, but I'm not that experienced. The adult wolf-dog-badgers hunt either:
a- Dinosaurs
b- Tanks
c- Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel: The most dangerous game

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
No, most of them are dead.
I just live with my mum.
She's next.
Will you be going with the rake or the flail this time?

My family does annoy me sometimes, but, then again, I can be a real pain in the ass as well, mostly because of my desire to do what I want vs the dreaded "rules".
I believe the answer to your question is "yes."
Well then, I believe that I must buy a new chinchilla [http://www.chinchillas.com/newsletter/images/royalpersianpressrelease/Royal-Persian-Angora-Chinch.jpg].
D'aaawwww. It's so fuckin' adorable 'n' shit.
...What the hell was that.

Anyway, awhhh!
A chinchilla, the frankenstein of cuteness.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
I just live with my mum.
She's next.

My family does annoy me sometimes, but, then again, I can be a real pain in the ass as well, mostly because of my desire to do what I want vs the dreaded "rules".
Well then, I believe that I must buy a new chinchilla [http://www.chinchillas.com/newsletter/images/royalpersianpressrelease/Royal-Persian-Angora-Chinch.jpg].

Anyway, awhhh!
No, I meant I was confused by my strange change in dialect/whatever.
It's so cute!
Ah, Ok, and yes, it is cute. VERY. FUCKING. CUTE. Don't fuck with a chinchilla.

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
I was raised by wolves/dogs/badgers, after which I ordered a strike team to kill them, consisting of wolves/dogs/badgers.

You cannot imagine the paperwork I had to fill out.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
I just live with my mum.
She's next.

Anyway, awhhh!
No, I meant I was confused by my strange change in dialect/whatever.
It's so cute!
Ah, Ok, and yes, it is cute. VERY. FUCKING. CUTE. Don't fuck with a chinchilla.
Wouldn't dream of it.
What was this thread about again?

Mardy

Apr 7, 2009
Yes they're very annoying. Which is why I make sure I only see them 2 hours highest a per day.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I come from a somewhat disfunctional family so it is fairly safe to say that they do annoy me and greatly at that.

My Mum is judgemental and overbearing, my Dad is self-rightious and condemning while my sister follows in my parent's footsteps and prosecutes me for even the slightest fault.

I do still love them most of the time, but that doesn't change the fact that I was often the looked down upon 'shadow child' (at least it felt that way anyway).

Apr 28, 2008
Graustein said:
Broloth said:
It's DOES your family annoy you... not DO. DOES your grammar skills annoy me? Yes they DOES. (<--- sarcasm)
=]

OT, my family annoys me a lot. My parents are always bugging me about stuff, being the parents they are. My brother and I don't get along at all (despite our parents insisting on us spending time together, which we both resent). I love my little sister to bits, but she can be a very spoilt brat, and not just occasionally.
wow, that is exactly what I was going to say, word for word.
Your family relations are also the exact same as mine.

Arcyde

Nov 16, 2008
How about an all of the above option?

But seriously, no. They don't annoy me.

GnomeThief

Apr 9, 2009
My parents are wolves and yes, they annoy the hell out of me. Shedding everywhere, howling at night when I'm trying to sleep, leaving their kills out on the carpet whenever my friends are over, and I'll never forget the time my mom bit my English teacher at open house.

Seriously though, they do annoy me sometimes, but it's mostly just playful stuff. Our whole family is pretty close.