Poll: Does your family annoy you?

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
As if the majority is yes :/

I put no because my family is just my dad x] And his side of the family are pretty mint tbh.

There should've been a Yes and a No option..

Zephirius

Jul 9, 2008
Direct family or aunts/uncles/cousins/grandfolk too?

My mom's cool, although she can ask the most retarded questions sometimes. Overall I like her, though. Sure she annoys me every now and then, but that's still less than most people I meet.

My dad's okay, but it's a good thing I don't live with him, 'cause he can really get on my nerves sometimes.

I never have to do it anymore, but when I was younger I hated going on trips to see relatives, especially my grandfolk. They had like 3 TV-channels and they were all in the local dialect.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
No, most of them are dead.
I just live with my mum.
She's next.
Will you be going with the rake or the flail this time?

My family does annoy me sometimes, but, then again, I can be a real pain in the ass as well, mostly because of my desire to do what I want vs the dreaded "rules".

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
My dad bugs the hell out of me. He keeps telling me not to get worked up over my videogames and yet when he watches ESPN, I can hear him get all upset. Oh, so it's ok when you you get angry at the umpire but I can't get upset about getting ass raped or my connection starts to lag out?!?! UGH!

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
MaxTheReaper said:
No, most of them are dead.
I just live with my mum.
She's next.
Will you be going with the rake or the flail this time?

My family does annoy me sometimes, but, then again, I can be a real pain in the ass as well, mostly because of my desire to do what I want vs the dreaded "rules".
I believe the answer to your question is "yes."
Well then, I believe that I must buy a new chinchilla [http://www.chinchillas.com/newsletter/images/royalpersianpressrelease/Royal-Persian-Angora-Chinch.jpg].

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I've put yes they do.
But I might as well have been raised by wolves/dogs/badgers for how much of a family they've been to me.
Mum and father divorced. Father threatened to kill my mum, only stopped because I stepped in, my mum is on anti-depressants and a load of other pills, my brother and sister live in denial and my father has moved away, sends money on birthdays and Christmas.

Not so much annoying as dysfunctional.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
my parent have a nasty little habit of not telling me about any plans hat are going on until the lasy minute and my brother has no concept of ownership so my stuff ends up missing (or in most cases eaten). so i guess i can say yes, they do annoy me

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
Sometimes they drive me mental but at the same time I know more often than not it's because I'm tired etc.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Mine don't annoy me, apart from when I have to go out hunting for rabbits in the forest, but my mum says it's what a wolf-dog-badger needs to learn to do so I guess it's beneficial experience for me.

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
DeathSnake said:
i was raised by badgers but they unfortunatly dies from a dog, i tried to take revenge but the wolves already got to the dogs. After that i be-friended the wolves and we go on walks every weekend
Thats a beautiful story of loss, betrayel, and forgiveness. Not to mention it's true! You could make that into a Hallmark movie

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
Zombie_Fish said:
Mine don't annoy me, apart from when I have to go out hunting for rabbits in the forest, but my mum says it's what a wolf-dog-badger needs to learn to do so I guess it's beneficial experience for me.
Rabbits? You city folk are such wussies. Any REAL wolf-dog-badger should hunt gorillas.

beastwood225

Apr 9, 2009
my dad insists on taking the hardest and most expensive route in everything. they are also uptight about everything. i dont know where i get my chilled attitude from. but school now say i'm too relaxed when it comes schoolwork.