Poll: Escapists' Avatars

Rylot

May 14, 2010
From the Rubberbandits- Horse Outside music video. I posted it in a topic and decided I was tired of my old one; Celty from the anime Durarara!!.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Mine is the 'Kitty Brainz' logo of Drop Dead Clothing Co, and my favourite hoodie has a patch with it on.
Whee.

Thatguykalem

Dec 13, 2010
My avatar is a one-of-a-kind art piece, created for me specifically by a member of another forum that I frequent.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
Grabbin Keelz said:
Mine comes from a comic book, I'm sure you can guess which one.
Um... Uhh... Batman!

OT: Mine is from a webomic, because I found it amusing.
Not particularly fancy, but there you have it.

Apr 28, 2008
I shouldn't have to explain.

Before it was a dancing ninja. It was the guy from Karateka(I think thats what the game's name was anyway...)

I'll probably return to it. Or not. Maybe. Perhaps.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Guild Wars, but I'm changing it soon (along with my signature). Any suggestions?

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Mine is a mix of a meme [http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bunchie] and the spy from TF2. Made by myself.

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
You should all know by now. And if you don't...ask someone else, becuase I'm tired of telling people.

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
I chose TV, although Anime and Book would also be (kinda) correct.

Gin Rummy.

A Boondocks character who is a caricature of Donald Rumsfeld.
Re-imagined as a crazy wigger Iraq war vet.
With the voice of Samuel L. Jackson.

What's not to like?

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
Argtee said:
Niagro said:
Obvious avatar is obvious.
It may be obvious that it's from an anime, but some people might not know what anime it's from.

Luckily, I've watched Claymore!
Forgot to put in "Cookie for it", but you got it anyway, so I suppose you can have half a cookie:

Also, you watched Claymore, you have my respect.

SheleKnights

Oct 6, 2010
Phlakes said:
Mine is a mix of a meme [http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bunchie] and the spy from TF2. Made by myself.
That's actually highly amusing. Good work, man. I have a friend who would love you if you made a Scout one.

Edit: Because I am a self-grammar nazi.
Editedit: Dude, did you know your work is referenced on Know Your Meme? http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bunchie
I decided to do a little reading up on Bunchie.

Zack McSleuthburger

Feb 3, 2011
My avatar is... well... Zack McSleuthburger from an Internet series by Olan Rogers called The Last Scene.

He's very sleuthy.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
I always make my own avatars. Usually they don't contain things done by others.

That is me. In colors. It doesn't really have connections with anything on the list.

NickCooley

Sep 19, 2009
Mine is an ODST from the Halo series. Opinions about the games aside, dropping into orbit in a pod looks bloody awesome. I'd give up my own and many others first born child to do that.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
For the next few months I'll be showing off my homemade .gif avatars that I made from the Anime Hellsing. I think they're pretty awesome :)