Poll: Escapists - Where are you from?

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
the united states of whatever

no seriously proud to be an american and lets all have one for all the differnt countrys out there

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Southern California - United States. In a small desert town that is pretty close to the 'Wasteland' places that Fallout: NV based itself around. It gets pretty hot here, but we are close to Las Vegas! And people love Las Vegas,....for some reason. It's probably the robots.

solaris008

Dec 29, 2010
I'm a born Canadian, but live in Colorado. I got the dual citizenship and I'm actually on my way back to Vernon, BC to work my aunt's orchard till I go back to school in Pueblo, Colorado again.

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
aba1 said:
I am from Canada specifically Ontario narrowing it down a little more Durahm (just outside the GTA)
Are you the creepy guy that lives next door to me?

Meg Galuardi

Jan 30, 2011
Im from America, just north of D.C., and often quite embarrassed by it...but its okay America, I love you anyway.

TG MLPDashie

Apr 9, 2010
Australia:

"I come from a land down under"
"DADADA DADADA DA DA DA"
"Can you hear, can you hear that thunder?"
"you better run you better take cover"

Meg Galuardi

Jan 30, 2011
idarkphoenixi said:
Well thats suprising, I didn't realise there were mostly Europeans on this site
So far its not actually, the number of North Americans is more than Western plus Eastern Europeans...at least those who have responded to the poll so far

ZodiacMaster101

Jul 6, 2010
I'm from the United States, more specifically Texas, and even more specifically, The Woodlands, a little community north of Houston. GO TEXAS!!!!!(and no, I do not live on a ranch, and I do not ride around on a horse shooting a revolver saying ya'll)

Heartcafe

Feb 28, 2011
Indonesia anyone? :) (And America, but I look more Asian then American)
o_O Wow, there are barely any Asians on this site. Hmm, that surprises me a bit.