Poll: Ever done this?

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Sometimes...But usually if i've taken the effort to type a full response i'm going to post it goddammit! My effort will not go to waste!

The Seldom Seen Kid

Apr 28, 2010
Constantly. Either because it's not witty enough or because I just know some random forum-goer is going to take offense to my proposition which really isn't worth the hassle.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
Of course I do. Then again, that's mostly indecisiveness in general, and sometimes I forget that people here are quite civil with their arguments.

Sep 14, 2009
Legion said:
Yes, or I decide that the backlash from said comment wouldn't be worth the hassle.
more than likely this. there are just some people who persist on making their comment/opinion right and that anything you say is futile.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Pretty frequently, actually. For every post I make, there's probably two I've backed out on.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
... Perfectly describes me. Perfectly. I didn't think that I was the only one that did it, but I didn't think that this many people did it too.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
All the time. I wanna post about stuff but either A) i don't wanna spend the night defending/worrying about it and B) someones probably already said it, IM NO PARROT GOOD SIR!

Samuel Cook

and Greg Puciato.
Jan 2, 2009
I do it with pretty much every thread. Considering how long I've been on this site, I should have thousands of posts by now.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Syphous said:
"Why am I typing this? This doesn't really add to the conversation. It doesn't need to be said." then I'll back out of the conversation and never post my response. Anyone else do that? Like I said, I do this daily.
Yes, quite often.
It's probably why I've managed three years without any mod wrath, it's a healthy thought process to have!

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
All the time. My post count would be 3 times higher (which still isn't much, I know) if I didn't do this.