Poll: Ezio vs. Batman

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Batman is Ezio minus the killing but with 1,000 times more awesome. So unless it's a fight to the death, Batman will win. And even if it is, who's to say Batman wouldn't kill Ezio if it came down to only one of them walking away alive? Apparently he does use guns sometimes, even if it makes no sense. [http://sacomics.blogspot.com/2005/08/batman-and-guns.html] Hell one of those even has him saying he's going to have to take a life, so there you go. Batman wins no matter what.

duktapeman90

Fhqwhgads
Aug 16, 2009
I'm gonna be the minority and say Ezio, for several reasons. For one, look at his body count: every target dead. Batman always lets clearly dangerous criminals with a reputation for escaping go to jail. Ezio only ever let one guy live, and he eventually remedied that after realizing how stupid that was.

If they were going at it assassination style, I'd still give it to Ezio. He's got eagle vision so he'd find batman no problem (also the bat costume is a dead giveaway).

The only real gray area is if it's a one-on-one fair fight. If it's fully equipped, then Ezio, he's got a plethora of concealed weapons, one of which is a gun. Fisticuffs, though, I'll give to batman since that's mostly what he does anyway.

Really what it comes down to is who's sponsoring this fight: DC or Ubisoft.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
I'm afraid I am going to have to say Batman. Because, as awesome as Ezio is, Batman will always have the edge on anyone. Because he's Batman. It's what he does. He carries things on his belt. Because he's Batman.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
King Toasty said:
Batman, hands down. Sure, Ezio has knives and vaguely ninja-like moves; but Batman has the Batclaw, Bathook, Ultra Bathook, Batmobile, Bat Pod, Bat Cycle, Bat Condom Brand and Batarangs. And full-out ninja-moves.
*ahem* You forgot...
*puts on sunglasses*
The shark-repellent Bat spray.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Batman wins.

He takes on a city full of freaks,insane people and monsters. Taking on an assassin is like breakfast.

Squidwogdog

Jul 8, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Christopher N said:
I'm with Ezio on this one. Eagle vision. End of
Batman has much more than an eagle. He has heat vision, night vision, etc. He would find Ezio pretty easily.
duktapeman90 said:
I'm gonna be the minority and say Ezio, for several reasons. For one, look at his body count: every target dead. Batman always lets clearly dangerous criminals with a reputation for escaping go to jail. Ezio only ever let one guy live, and he eventually remedied that after realizing how stupid that was.

If they were going at it assassination style, I'd still give it to Ezio. He's got eagle vision so he'd find batman no problem (also the bat costume is a dead giveaway).

The only real gray area is if it's a one-on-one fair fight. If it's fully equipped, then Ezio, he's got a plethora of concealed weapons, one of which is a gun. Fisticuffs, though, I'll give to batman since that's mostly what he does anyway.

Really what it comes down to is who's sponsoring this fight: DC or Ubisoft.
Look up. You also realize that batman HIDES right? Ezio can't stab what he can't see. You also have to bring into consideration of his suit. The batsuit is bulletproof, and a knife would be laughable. He fights the joker, whom uses guns, and still comes out on top.
I'm going to agree with Chris and duktapeman here and repeat, Eagle vision, it reveals everything. Even hiding spots (for assassins anyway), so yeah batman can't really hide

TehChuckles

Jan 12, 2011
...this is much more deeper than you all think it is. cause you're all seeing it as who would win face to face. in this instance Batman would win for he has the more detailed training. while Ezio got a crash course and left the rest to creativity and genetic memory.

but this is about these two with the same gadgets hitting their mark efficiently and effectively, to which I would say is very equal ground.

Valkyrie101

May 17, 2010
Assuming no equipment... Ezio has the edge with agility, but Batman has superior martial arts skills (and he's likely just as good with a sword, just in case). Physically, they're probably fairly close with Batman having the edge, but the latter's major advantage is his intelligence, willpower and cunning. Mentally, he dominates Ezio.

SoulIsTheGoal

Nov 25, 2010
If they were tracking each other then Ezio would probably find Bruce Wayne and stick him before anyone knew what was going on. Then escape with a smoke bomb.

In almost every other situation I'm tempted to say The Batman. Without gadgets Batman is still one of the best hand-to-hand combatants ever and would probably subdue Ezio before Ezio had a chance to do him one. With gadgets it's a little closer to call but Batman would probably still win unless Ezio decided to smoke bomb the area and catch Batman out (even then, that's not a sure fire tactic).

In a forced scenario situation whereby they were put into a stealth-arena of some description Ezio's eagle vision, patience and art of surprise would probably remove the Batman before he could work out what "requiescat in pace" means.

On the other hand, if Ezio were to be given modern day equipment I'm sure the tables would be totally turned.

On a personal note, Ezio is my favourite character but Batman is just cooler.
He's the goddamn Batman.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Dirty Hipsters said:
Batman doesn't need the gadgets, he's a goddamn ninja.

This is relevant:

[/QUOTE]

Forget Batman, you are a goddam ninja. I was just about to post that.

OT: Batman all the way. He is awesome personified.