Poll: Ezio vs. Batman

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Ultratwinkie said:
Random berk said:
Batman needs his gadgets to do parkour and all the chase stuff that Ezio can do naturally, or with 600 year old technology. In a chase, Ezio would win. In a fight, Batman is very tough, but so is Ezio, and is as skilled with all his blades as Batman is with his fists. He can also fight effectively with his bare hands. I enjoy killing guards with Ezio's unarmed skills when stabbing them gets too monotonous. Finally, as has been said by a good few others, Ezio is only at risk of getting a fist in the face and a night in an easily escaped prison. If Batman loses, he won't get a second chance.
Arkham Asylum is cursed, and is not a prison. Ezio will get sent to the regular prison, or even worse such as Stryker Island. Batman is trained to peak condition physically AND mentally. Hell, he is a genius to boot. He is Howard Hughes and Chuck Norris rolled into one. The gadgets are a symptom of Bruce's genius, not a cause. He is just as dangerous without gadgets as he is with gadgets.
I don't know about the prison, depending on the level of security Ezio may or may not get out easily. Ezio is also in peak mental and physical condition, if he wasn't then he couldn't sprint for extended periods of time, leap and climb like Chris Sharma, fight multiple opponents at once and assassinate a man from heights that would break the legs of an unconditioned civilian. He also has a great deal of cunning as a master assassin, and the mental fortitude that a professional killer requires to keep his sanity and stick to his cause. His weapons may be older than Batman's, but they are all clearly lethal, while many of Batman's weapons seem like they would be less practical in the real world. In hand to hand combat, Batman seems to be somewhat better, but odds are in a face to face fight, Ezio will use his sword, and an unarmed opponent can't just expect to defeat a highly skilled fencer. Admittedly, in a stealth kill situation, Batman has a huge advantage in most situations, since in poor light he'd be much harder to spot than Ezio, but in a sundrenched Renaissance city I doubt that would factor in a great deal. I wouldn't say Batman has no chance, but he sure as hell wouldn't have a guaranteed victory either.

This is why the Deadliest Warrior game should simply have been an engine with which you could compare two warriors of your own choosing, real or fictional, instead of the crappy arcade fighting game that it was.

Fanfic_warper

Jan 24, 2011
Batman is one of the biggest pansiest heroes I've ever seen. HE couldn't kill someone if they murdered an entire city. I'm going with Ezio.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Batman because he's the FREAKING BATMAN. He's just... BATMAN.

Just to illustrate this point:

Batman > Ezio

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
Batman always wins. I will explain by quoting an argument between two fans from Batman: The Brave and the Bold...

Guy 1: Who would win in a fight: Superman, or Batman WITHOUT any kryptonite?

Guy 2: Oh, Superman, definitely.

Guy 1: WRONG! Batman pulls the kryptonite out of his utility belt!

Guy 2: But Batman wasn't supposed to have any kryptonite!

Guy 1: Exactly.

jobobob

Oct 17, 2008
Ezio because he would break out of arkham 1000 times until he finally killed batman.

Death-of-Penguins

Mar 2, 2010
Somebody said Altair a while back, and while I think he'd have a better chance than Ezio (unless there's water, but come on, that was a "glitch" anyway), I'm leaning towards the Batman. I like the Assassins more, but... Well, rules are broken for Batman. He came back from the dead.
Although, apparently Jesus did that with the Piece of Eden he had...
And I suppose, technically, Ezio could find the direct ancestor of Mr. Wayne, and stop him being born... Nah. Probably Batman.

I dunno. I don't see why they'd fight. Ezio and Batman are similar, in some ways. I agree with whoever said they should just team up. I'd watch that.

Squaseghost

Jan 25, 2010
marcogodinho said:
Batman. In his time period, he´d kick Ezio´s ass...he kows the tech way better. In Ezio´s time, he´d still kick his ass, since Batman has already travelled through time in the comics and kicked all kinds of ass, even without his gadgets. He´s skilled in multiple martial arts and he is an experienced detective. Ezio is cool but he doesnt stand a chance.
Exactly. Ezio Is quite skilled, but his skillset is too narrow. Batman could effectively counter and neutralize ANY attack Ezio could throw at him.

Ezio vs. Bane would be interesting.

Chronarch

Oct 31, 2009
Batman is known to have strength that is essentially superhuman and he knows a plethora of different fighting styles. In close combat Batman would undoubtedly win. There is the chance that Ezio could sneak up on Batman but something tells me that sneaking up on Batman would be nearly impossible. If Ezio tried shooting Batman with the hidden gun then I'm sure either Batman would react as soon as soon as he heard the gunshot with his uncanny reflexes and be fine or his suit would absorb the bullet. Batman therefore would likely win and he would leave Ezio hanging upside-down from a streetlight.

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
Death-of-Penguins said:
Somebody said Altair a while back, and while I think he'd have a better chance than Ezio (unless there's water, but come on, that was a "glitch" anyway), I'm leaning towards the Batman. I like the Assassins more, but... Well, rules are broken for Batman. He came back from the dead.
Although, apparently Jesus did that with the Piece of Eden he had...
And I suppose, technically, Ezio could find the direct ancestor of Mr. Wayne, and stop him being born... Nah. Probably Batman.

I dunno. I don't see why they'd fight. Ezio and Batman are similar, in some ways. I agree with whoever said they should just team up. I'd watch that.
Lmao. that made me laugh pretty hard. right on lol

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Odds are, Batman would win. He has already planned for every single event that could ever happen to him and this mash-up would be no different. But I guess Batman wouldn't kill the Italian because of his "one rule" thing.

EboMan7x

Jul 20, 2009
I'm going to assume Ezio can't figure out how to use any of Batman's stuff, so batman wins that one. And I'm also going to assume that Batman will be able to figure out how to use Ezio's gun, so he wins for the round in Ezios time as well.

Entreri481

Jan 14, 2009
Angerwing said:
TeH PizZa Guy said:
BUT Ezio doesn't need no secret identity, so he gets all the ladies.
You seem to be forgetting that Bruce Wayne is an attractive billionaire. Sorry Ezio, but you just got out-classed.

Yeah, there's no way Ezio can beat Batman.
I just got turned on a bit....

but seriously, batman, without contest