Poll: Favorite Hour-long TV Show

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
It's all about Breaking Bad. It's one of the few shows I really follow, along with Dexter and Mad Men. Speaking of which, why isn't Mad Men starting again until 2012?

Organisktavfall

Jul 13, 2011
speight88 said:
Sherlock, only been three episodes but it's already my favourite, can't wait till next year!
I totaly agree with you, Sherlock is 90 minutes though and not an hour.

I actually enjoy Top Gear (U.K). Granted, some episodes really do suck, but the good ones are really great.

Draken Steel

May 15, 2009
The Mentalist, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Criminal minds, House, dexter

Prolly top 6, roughly in order.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
My favorite hour-long shows (of past and present, if that's allowed) include shows like Mythbusters, House, Firefly, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Wipeout, Doctor Who, World's Dumbest, Heroes, NCIS, and the various CSIs...

...Which should tell you where my interests lie.

Caine Master

Jul 16, 2011
Issurru said:
Personally for me, well at least right now anyways. it's Supernatural. I just thinks its an awesome badass show. Like honestly, they turned an angel into a Hippy (for an episode) for Christ sakes (pun totally intended)
I remember that episode, it was freaking awesome.

OT:The Walking Dead is what I am most excited for. It has a good mixture of drama and action, and the acting is pretty good. Doctor Who is also a favorite but the last season was so so.

Willinium

Jun 2, 2011
It is accepted. Mainly because I see no plausible reason why not.
CrazyGirl17 said:
(of past and present, if that's allowed)
...Which should tell you where my interests lie.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
That's on air at the minute? Probably Warehouse 13. It's been renewed for a 4th season (though Eureka isn't going beyond it's 5th), and is a really fun show with some really interesting episode ideas.

WeakEnd

Apr 19, 2010
Lie To Me. I'm fairly sure it's rerunning on certain channels, even if I haven't seen it for a fair bit... it was so damn awesome too.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Deadwood is my favourite tv show ever. Kings is also good. Game of thrones seems to be turning out to be great, looking forward to season 2.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Dexter comes to mind immediately. The only show I watch from the poll would be MythBusters, which is very good. Psych is also a favorite.

An honorable mention goes out to FlashForward, whose death was most untimely and unfortunate indeed.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
farscape, doctor who, Eureke, and hopefully when netflix get warehouse 13 that too. sci-fi it all started with time traveler. All these show screw with it time so good luck trying to find out which one.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Probably Game of Thrones. I also like David Attenborough nature specials, which tend to be a bout an hour.

Joey245

Jan 29, 2009
Right now? It's definitely Alphas. It's a superhero show on SyFy, basically what would happen if the X-Men got their powers from neurological conditions rather than genetic mutations. It's really good.

Although Doctor Who is pretty good too. Last season had one hell of a plot twist.