Poll: Favourite feature on the Escapist except ZP?

Argol228

Mar 14, 2009
it comes close between unskipable and extra credits. one is a learning experience and the other is just funny

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
First off, I wouldn't vote for ZP even if it was allowed.

My favourite would probably be a close call between the Jimquisition, the Big Picture and Escape to the Movies.

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
Feed Dump, LRR, Unskippable, Extra Credits, The Big Picture, EttM. all of it really close. As far as im concerned, Jimquisition can go away

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Extra Credits... and the 3 LRR videos.

...and MovieBob's stuff.

...and Critical Miss and Name Game.

...and Experienced Points (though that's been on hiatus for a while).

There's a reason I come here often, hehe.

michael-592

Mar 10, 2011
My favorite is most definitely The Jimquisition, his style and humor just make me laugh extremely hard every episode as well as providing very good points, I like Jim a lot better then ZP to be honest.

The Big Picture would be a close second, I just love all the geeky and nerdy information that I don't normally get a lot of exposure too, the show is always good and interesting.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Of all the features, past and present, including ZP, it would be Unforgotten Realms. But as thats not a feature anymore I would say Stolen Pixels, but seems to have also gone the way of the Dodo. Of the one's you put up, my favourite is probably Escape to the Movies. It may only be a film review show with nothing too special about it, but there isn't much stuff I keep up with on the escapist anymore (Other than ZP and Miracle of Sound).

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Miracle of Sound, I actually look forward to him more than ZP on Wednesdays.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
From the poll options, Extra Credits. It's the most informative and generally useful show on here.

That said, my favorite feature is Miracle of Sound. I love the guy's music. Definitely the thing I've got the most enjoyment from.

TornadoFive said:
Ok, this has nothing to do with the thread, but you have an amazing avatar. I have no idea why I like it so much, but somehow the idea of the Assassins, Cerberus and Aperture Science all working just strikes me as simultaneously amazing and terrifying.

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
I answered Loading Ready Run, but the true answer is Feed Dump. Holy cats, guys. If you're not watching it, start. Get that first video up [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/feed-dump/3297-Tigers-and-Sheep] and watch it. It. Is. Hilarious. [http://www.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitlegf1u3pozudh8]

blippity

Apr 30, 2009
I clicked other - as in nothing else but ZP, and even then it's pushing it these days. Come back ENN! Haven't spent time looking at extra credits, but might have to given the others.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Escape to the Movies, but lately it's had a surprise challenger in Feed Dump. LRR are always at least worth watching and ENN was distilled win (as Checkpoint still is!) but I never expected to like Feed Dump so much. Lately I've been watching it even before ZP...admittedly mostly because I can count on Feed Dump not to throw random pictures of tarantulas at me. *shudder*

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Feed dump is definitely my new favourite. Extra credits is probably my next favourite, excluding ZP, then I would have to say the Big Picture.

w00tage

Feb 8, 2010
Feed Dump. Wish they'd have kept the Escapist News Network, but the LRR crew's Checkpoint on PennyArcade is filling in the gap nicely.

Kinpatsu

Jul 6, 2011
Any of the LRR stuff, particularly Feed Dump. It's exactly what my brain sounds like on any given day. But I do love LRR and Unskippable, too.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
LRR everything (Feed Dump, Unskippable) or Extra Credits?

You're making me choose? You sick bastard.

That's not even including Big Picture, Escape to the Movies, Sound of Music, Reviews, the Webcomics, the Articles... AAAGHH