Poll: Fellow Oldscapists!

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Baldry said:
Oh well all things considered the Greyjoys are doing well for themselves compared to the Starks...
Relatively yes. Not so much essentially. Just enough to survive. At least their bloodline isn't being threatened to be wiped out.

Unless Stannis is a complete arse. Or maybe the Red Priestess Marmalade. <.<

Dec 14, 2009
Binnsyboy said:
TopazFusion said:
Souplex said:
The great 09' troll raid was a pretty defining event as well.
They came by the hundreds, spewing flames.
They were everywhere and nowhere at once.
For a single night we stood fast, reporting and moving on.
And by morning, all the trolls were slain, but there was not a single loss on our side.
'Twas a glorious thing.
Oh, is that when 4chan tried to invade?

I think I vaguely remember something like that from my lurking days.
I wish I'd been there for that.
You don't.

There were corpses everywhere.

It was terrible...

Aug 25, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Binnsyboy said:
TopazFusion said:
Souplex said:
And by morning, all the trolls were slain, but there was not a single loss on our side.
'Twas a glorious thing.

You don't.

It was terrible...
I quite enjoyed it...

Wait, which invasion are we talking about? Because there was that time lulzsec actually succeeded in shutting us down temporarily, and the time 4chan invaded, and that big influx of spam bots which I can't remember the date of, but it got so bad that almost the entire Off-Topic became advertising threads on the first page.

Dec 14, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Binnsyboy said:
TopazFusion said:
Souplex said:
'Twas a glorious thing.

You don't.

It was terrible...
I quite enjoyed it...

Wait, which invasion are we talking about? Because there was that time lulzsec actually succeeded in shutting us down temporarily, and the time 4chan invaded, and that big influx of spam bots which I can't remember the date of, but it got so bad that almost the entire Off-Topic became advertising threads on the first page.
Bah, I don't know.

War is hell, I can't remember one battle from the next.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
War Penguin said:
As I do wish for an Oldscapist revolution, I don't believe Souplex is a suitable leader in our efforts. I for one believe I should lead the uprising, and furthermore-
Do you honestly think you can replace me as leader?
You couldn't lead a parade.
And now I get to reveal what I stole my initial speech from.
There are many who say they were lurkers during the age of the OldScapist.
They are welcome in our glorious revolution, just as NewScapists who understand the glory of the OldScapists are.
Together we will spread our buttery justice over the 'Pist's every nook and cranny!
Its toast shall never go bare again!

vun

Burrowed Lurker
Apr 10, 2008
Wait, did you just call me old?
Though I mostly lurk, I'll burrow again and let you get on with whatever you're doing.

Dec 14, 2009
Souplex said:
What if some of us don't like toast?

I mean, I like toast as much as the next guy, especially delicious buttered toast, but what about those among us with an aversion to cooked bread?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
JLML said:
Now then, I may or may not have noticed some people who may or may not be. . . against the revolution. [user]Redlin5[/user], Para, got something to say? <3

Mr.Pandah said:
2010 and earlier? I feel a little older now...-_-
Hey, you'll never be old to me pal.

*pats your back*

Nice to see you're still posting!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
mParadox said:
Baldry said:
Oh well all things considered the Greyjoys are doing well for themselves compared to the Starks...
Relatively yes. Not so much essentially. Just enough to survive. At least their bloodline isn't being threatened to be wiped out.

OI YOU

I'm still on book three! Don't spoil it for me like you've spoiled your shirt!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Souplex said:
They are welcome in our glorious revolution, just as NewScapists who understand the glory of the OldScapists are.
Together we will spread our buttery justice over the 'Pist's every nook and cranny!
Fool! The toast shall be burnt under your control! You lead a land full of chaos and anarchy! The Escapist will burn under your reign!

Dec 14, 2009
War Penguin said:
Souplex said:
Fool! The toast shall be burnt under your control! You lead a land full of chaos and anarchy! The Escapist will burn under your reign!
You couldn't even stop the flying monkeys from stealing your avatar, what good are you in a battle?

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
So then this is a move to make the escapist into an internet old people home? Not sure I can back that as then everyone will ***** about how loud my music is, that my games are not as good as the old ones, and that people suck unless they like game X, and so on.

Dear god... it has already happened!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
mParadox said:
Baldry said:

Well the greyjoys have a lot to be happy about, minus Reek and his sister and their uncle who just bitches and acts badass. The starks are suffering from a severe case of death, thankfully two of the cooler kids are alive. One of them's obviously not staying dead.

Stannis isn't an arse so much as he isn't as badass as he seems.
Redlin5 said:
mParadox said:
Baldry said:

OI YOU

I'm still on book three! Don't spoil it for me like you've spoiled your shirt!
There I spoilered the spoilers...I should get revenge though, that shirt was my favourite.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Wait. Pedant senses tingling.

'Tis either "viva la revolución" or "vive la révolution"! I'll not have a leader who can't decide what language his slogan should be in!
*twitch*
*twitch*
*twitch*

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Speaking of old Escapists, is there anyone here who remembers MaxtheReaper out of interest? I enjoyed his posts, shame he was banned because he wasn't a bad apple by any means. And more recently there was that Irish bloke, think his name began with an F, but he too was quite famous and entertaining, what ever happened to him, was he banned too?

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
War Penguin said:
Souplex said:
You couldn't even stop the flying monkeys from stealing your avatar, what good are you in a battle?
Fool... You do not know of the horrors that I have seen. I have fought dragons, skeletons, zombies, flood, Covenant, Combine, Empires, Sith, bandits, goombas, the list goes on! They have all died by my hands...

The monkeys were merely a scratch. They may have taken my sight avatar, but they will never take my will and my might!

So don't talk to me of battle, boy! I am not called War Penguin for no reason, you know.

Dec 14, 2009
War Penguin said:
Daystar Clarion said:
War Penguin said:
Souplex said:
Fool... You do not know of the horrors that I have seen. I have fought dragons, skeletons, zombies, flood, Covenant, Combine, Empires, Sith, bandits, goombas, the list goes on! They have all died by my hands...

The monkeys were merely a scratch. They may have taken my sight avatar, but they will never take my will and my might!

So don't talk to me of battle, boy!
You are not the only one to have experience such sights.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time...