Poll: First Kiss.

Racistman3d

Jul 6, 2009
Phoenix Arrow said:
Spasticeagle said:
Haven't even held hands yet.... ;_;
Holding hands is awesome. I enjoy how it's such a small gesture but it makes you feel like... totally at ease. Hugs are like that too. Hugs make me very happy.
Don't get me wrong, kissing and the... greater things shall we say are also awesome but that's more like passion.
I'm such a vagina. :D
lol, I answered that question so long ago, its technically redundant, I have held hands and hugged since then, but as for kissing and going further, no luck yet...... :D

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
My first kiss was at 15...I try to forget it. I didn't even like the guy, I guess my friend pressured me in to dating him and then I broke it off after a full weekend.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Lusulpher said:
Evilbunny said:
I remember mine. It was extremely disappointing. I had built it up to be this huge thing. I thought I would be different after I'd had it, but it was hardly pleasurable at all and nothing really changed. It was the same thing for losing my virginity. I woke up the next morning and I was the same guy. I don't know whether the lie that sex is a life changing thing is a huge joke that everyone else but me was in on or I am just an emotionally dead robot, but damn that was not all it was cracked up to be.
As a abstinent, virgin male, who has never even seen the big deal in kissing. I can honestly say, YOU DID IT WRONG.

Masturbation alone tells me that. Sex is like Masturbation on crack. And yanking off/polishing the lizard/choking the chicken/sexypartyofonetime! is usually intense enough.

Read up on G-spots(females have 3), date girls that you might actually want to live/die for, and don't screw for a month...you will not forget what happens then.

In other notes: I'm on phase 1 of my sexual relationships plan.

1 First you get da money!
2 Then you get da power!
3 Then you get the weemen!

Power is the best aphrodisiac known to woMankind.

And when I was 8, I had a girlfriend that used to hold my hand and walk around the school balconies on recess...When we held hands it was like we could feel each other's heartbeats, breathing and thoughts.
It is still the most romantic thing I can conjure...holding hands.

After a year, she moved away. And my mom was like, it didn't matter she was probably going into an arranged marriage planned by her family. Now I'm so bitter, I don't even like company over. And I seriously don't trust the concept of "love".
There's a lot more than 3 and erm... what the fuck?

You haven't had sex but you're telling people how to go about getting it. RIIIIGHT...

And nobody has ever said wanking is like shagging. Wanking is like being (you guessed it) jerked off.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Allow me to give you a quick set-up. I've known this girl for about, say, eight months, been her best friend for nearly that same time. We'd been flirting quite heavily, but never making any real "moves" other than very long hugs and her cuddling up next to me when we're watching a movie. I'm not the kind of guy to "ask out" a woman, I'd much prefer for things to be much more spontaneous and to let them just happen.

So, one night, I invite her over to watch any movie she wants (her choice: Better Off Dead), and order pizza for both of us. Nobody else is home, and we enjoyed the night quite thoroughly. Now, I've never been good with subtle cues. She'd been licking her lips all night, and here, my stupid ass thought she simply had dry lips. So I didn't kiss her that night. I drop her off at home, she lingers, waiting to see if I'll make a move, and then I tell her goodnight and drive off. Now, I had a feeling that she wanted me to kiss her, but I didn't want to take any chances: I really, really liked her, and I didn't want to do ANYTHING to fuck things up.

Then, a day later, she's pretty pissed off at me for a reason that I was completely blind to at the time. She won't return any of my texts, messages or calls, and I'm left wondering where the fuck I went wrong. She finally caves and starts talking to me, and eventually admits that I made her feel like an idiot for not trying to kiss her. That threw me for a loop, I tell you what.

So, we smooth things out again, and I invite her over to watch another movie, this time in the middle of the day. War of the Worlds, this time. We watch for about half an hour, I work up the courage to move in, and then...

...for my first kiss? I went for serious tongue. And then it turns out that there is such a thing as "way too fucking much tongue", as she bashfully pointed out to me later that same day.

But you know what? There were fucking fireworks going off in my mind. Not the stupid chemicals that're released whenever intimate contact with a member of the opposite sex is made, god no, but the kind of uplifting feeling that just tells me "you're going to love this girl until the day you die". Sounds pathetic, right? Like some loser who finally got a base run experiencing his moment of glory and trying to rationalize it as a sign of true love? Well, I beg to differ: several months later, I'm still with her, and I have never been happier. Our relationship is extremely strong, and we are thoroughly committed to one another. I plan on spending the rest of my days by her side... and I love her.

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
SODAssault said:
Allow me to give you a quick set-up. I've known this girl for about, say, eight months, been her best friend for nearly that same time. We'd been flirting quite heavily, but never making any real "moves" other than very long hugs and her cuddling up next to me when we're watching a movie. I'm not the kind of guy to "ask out" a woman, I'd much prefer for things to be much more spontaneous and to let them just happen.

So, one night, I invite her over to watch any movie she wants (her choice: Better Off Dead), and order pizza for both of us. Nobody else is home, and we enjoyed the night quite thoroughly. Now, I've never been good with subtle cues. She'd been licking her lips all night, and here, my stupid ass thought she simply had dry lips. So I didn't kiss her that night. I drop her off at home, she lingers, waiting to see if I'll make a move, and then I tell her goodnight and drive off. Now, I had a feeling that she wanted me to kiss her, but I didn't want to take any chances: I really, really liked her, and I didn't want to do ANYTHING to fuck things up.

Then, a day later, she's pretty pissed off at me for a reason that I was completely blind to at the time. She won't return any of my texts, messages or calls, and I'm left wondering where the fuck I went wrong. She finally caves and starts talking to me, and eventually admits that I made her feel like an idiot for not trying to kiss her. That threw me for a loop, I tell you what.

So, we smooth things out again, and I invite her over to watch another movie, this time in the middle of the day. War of the Worlds, this time. We watch for about half an hour, I work up the courage to move in, and then...

...for my first kiss? I went for serious tongue. And then it turns out that there is such a thing as "way too fucking much tongue", as she bashfully pointed out to me later that same day.

But you know what? There were fucking fireworks going off in my mind. Not the stupid chemicals that're released whenever intimate contact with a member of the opposite sex is made, god no, but the kind of uplifting feeling that just tells me "you're going to love this girl until the day you die". Sounds pathetic, right? Like some loser who finally got a base run experiencing his moment of glory and trying to rationalize it as a sign of true love? Well, I beg to differ: several months later, I'm still with her, and I have never been happier. Our relationship is extremely strong, and we are thoroughly committed to one another. I plan on spending the rest of my days by her side... and I love her.
I always hoped you crazy kids would make it.

In all seriousness that's a touching story. It's nice to see a young relationship like that when most of the one's I'm around or in most of the time end the morning afterwards. Not that it's a bad thing per se but it's not as fulfilling as a proper relationship can be, at least from personal experience

Yeq

Jul 15, 2009
She was drunk. So was I. Will I remember it? Yes. Special? God, no.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
I think I was like six or seven years old, when I used to kiss and "tounge wrestle" with the "girlfriend" I had back then.

Not really anything romantic about it. She was just "the girl nextdoor", and we lived in an area where there weren't that many kids, so being in the same age category pretty much insure us as the only playmates around. Naturally we were curious about the stuff that grown-ups did, so we had this "relationship" of sorts, which was more like a game really.

Not very memorable at all in my opinion. I just see it as one of hose stupid things you did as a kid...

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
I remember it well as it only happened this summer... I was sleeping at my mate's place (Yeah, we were only mates and sleeping in the same room. Nothing more to it.) and as we woke up my mate and I just stayed on our beds and talked about random stuff. Suddenly he just stopped talking, reached over to me and kissed me. For a moment I blanked cos I had no idea he liked me. I did think he was handsome and all but I just never had thought he would like me, too. When he pulled back I realized what had happened so I hid my face on his shoulder and told him he just stole my first kiss. <3

tharinock

Aug 1, 2009
ansem1532 said:
I had my first kiss while LARPing..

Yeah, I'm a nerd <.<
Nice one. I give you all my bonus points and extra lives for that one. That even beats one whilst watching a pirated 80's movie!

Murrah

Aug 28, 2008
Unit420 said:
Murrah said:
Oooh. Kisses. Makes me tingly!
My first kiss was when I was 10 and I had like like boyfriend, he was 15..It was at the time the best kiss ever, but now, I have TheGhostOfSin so naked party for everyone?
Wait, what

Murrah said:
My first kiss was when I was 10 and I had like like boyfriend, he was 15
Eh?
Murrah said:
when I was 10
Murrah said:
he was 15
Murrah said:
the best kiss ever
I was quite mature physically although I cant actually remember if I was mentally mature.

hmmm... maybe I was in a hospital where they put people who's a bit speckal?

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
First peck which probably wouldn't count was when I was like 6. First real kiss was ABOUT half a year ago with my then girlfriend, which was also my first long relationship (bout 6 months, but we broke up a month and a bit ago so all of this information isn't really chronologically arranged xD). She meant A LOT to me, which made it very special. It's a shame she did all the questionable things she did....

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
My first kiss was a couple of years ago, I was 13 she was 13 as well, it was her birthday and she invited my friends and I over for a pool party, now I'm a little ashaimed of myself for this but, her parents had left(god knows why they left ten teenagers at thier house)to go to dinner, well her being the party girl(which was an extreme turn on) grabed her fathers booze and brought it outside,now about a half hour later, I had had a shot and her about five. Everyone was in the pool, bathing suit or not, I jumped in with my shorts on, and she was already in. Well me being a lightweight, and her already buzzed, I made a move, we started to kiss and everyone was chearing that I, the most unwanted person at our jr. high was finally getting some. Needless to say, I got a little cocky, I picked her up to where are waists were meeting and she wrapped her legs around my torso, and we kept going, this is about the time we started getting serious, but it wasn't to last, just as I started to make another move, guess who showed up... No it wasn't her parents, it was the police. I have never ran faster in my life. I made it home but not with out problems, five got arrested, including her.

The next school day, I ran into her between classes, we both blushed, and she handed me a note, it read: "Thanks for the good time, it was worth it." we didn't even get to second and I didn't even care. God I was wild back then but I sobered up and now I'm booze free.

I'm probly gonna get probation for this.

EchoHunter

Oct 1, 2009
Honestly, mine was good.
It was with a girl I'd had a long lasting crush on. When I was 13 we kissed at a dance in front of every one of my friends, she was hot, so they all were jealous.

However, then the girl cheated on me four weeks later, so I hate her. But that was a great kiss ;) And we hung out for a while after that, before the cheating, which was good.

(And btw, I don't mean cheating as in she kissed another guy, it would've hurt but significantly less. She lost her virginity to another guy, therefore cheating on me >.>)

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
I was 6 and my "boyfriend" and I kissed on the lips. haha.

My first "real" kiss was when I was 13, wasn't really memorable.

But my kiss when I was 18 was. It was by a rollercoaster I was terrified of. My boyfriend kissed me for the first time then and there. It was nice.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Smagmuck08 said:
My first kiss was a couple of years ago, I was 13 she was 13 as well, it was her birthday and she invited my friends and I over for a pool party, now I'm a little ashaimed of myself for this but, her parents had left(god knows why they left ten teenagers at thier house)to go to dinner, well her being the party girl(which was an extreme turn on) grabed her fathers booze and brought it outside,now about a half hour later, I had had a shot and her about five. Everyone was in the pool, bathing suit or not, I jumped in with my shorts on, and she was already in. Well me being a lightweight, and her already buzzed, I made a move, we started to kiss and everyone was chearing that I, the most unwanted person at our jr. high was finally getting some. Needless to say, I got a little cocky, I picked her up to where are waists were meeting and she wrapped her legs around my torso, and we kept going, this is about the time we started getting serious, but it wasn't to last, just as I started to make another move, guess who showed up... No it wasn't her parents, it was the police. I have never ran faster in my life. I made it home but not with out problems, five got arrested, including her.

The next school day, I ran into her between classes, we both blushed, and she handed me a note, it read: "Thanks for the good time, it was worth it." we didn't even get to second and I didn't even care. God I was wild back then but I sobered up and now I'm booze free.

I'm probly gonna get probation for this.

Uh, actually, that never happend, I'm pretty ashaimed of myself, so as an act of self-suspension; I will log out for a period of three days. I am such a tool.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
The night of my girlfriend's senior prom. Good music, good atmosphere, I'd been dating the girl for almost three months but she wanted to take things slow, so no kissing yet. But that night, everything just seemed right, and I was actually interpreting the signals correctly for a change (something I only do about 10% of the time), and during the final slow dance at the end I just leaned in and she didn't pull away and we kissed.

Oh, what a magical night...

Incidentally, I've been dating this girl for eighteen months now. And I don't regret anything.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Since I board in a boys only school and I play videogames......

Yeeeeaaahh that's not going to happen anytime soon.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
In my opinion my first kiss wasn't all that special. I'll remember it because it was my first one and only because of that. However, the first kiss that is I will remember to the day I die because it was special (a special on par with all the other stories here).
It was freshman year of college and there was a girl in my D&D group. I found it a little hard to break the ice considering what we had in common. I eventually broke the ice borrowing Firefly from her in exchange for Boondock Saints. Eventually one October night I brought her to my car to listen to a song that she got stuck in my head. After that we started talking. We decided to watch the stars on a nearby hill and we sat and talked more. It was cold (55F, 13C) so I offered my body heat so she would stay. At some point she put her forehead on mine and tried to focus on my eyes and said "it's hard to focus this close". At that point I kissed her quickly. She had a very wide smile and we laughed together. After a while we went home. It was magic :)

SODAssault said:

Nice story, don't worry. You learn to pick up those cues rather quickly. I personally prefer subtlety to my first kisses so tongue is usually a no-no.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
I remember mine. I was with my first girlfriend and I was nineteen (shut up). We'd been dating for about a month and every time I went to kiss her, I wussed out and kissed her on the cheek or some other lameness. One day I did this and she said is a raised voice something like "Oh for god sakes!" and grabbed me and planted one on me. Hehe. It was awesome.