Poll: First Kiss.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
riunin said:
I hadn't even been this close to a girl since i was in 4th grade and i had a girl as a best friend. I'd been trying to work up the will to kill her all night, as we watched the movie, as we lay on the bench.it
wait, wat?

OT: No Legit kiss as everyone is calling it these days. This is probably due to the fact that I have yet to have a romantic interest in anybody for more than a day.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Aqualung said:
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
Whee, never been kissed. Sad, isn't it?
At your age...

You ought to go to a carnival sometime and find a nice girl at a kissing booth. :p Get it over with.
Nah, I'd rather it not be some random girl at a kissing booth.

Edit: of course with me being me, that's probably the only way I'll ever get a kiss. Only a slightly depressing thought.

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
i had my first kiss in the School gym in Year 6. it was the school disco and i invited my best friend at the time (who i never actually saw as a female, she was more a tomboy) and after the dance was over we were waiting to be picked up when she said "Alex. i Really like you" and me going "Mmkay... same here, you're pretty cool", thats when she kissed me.I will never forget that night.

riunin

Mar 11, 2009
Halfbreed13 said:
riunin said:
I hadn't even been this close to a girl since i was in 4th grade and i had a girl as a best friend. I'd been trying to work up the will to kill her all night, as we watched the movie, as we lay on the bench.it
wait, wat?

OT: No Legit kiss as everyone is calling it these days. This is probably due to the fact that I have yet to have a romantic interest in anybody for more than a day.
wow how did i manage that? naturally that should be kiss. wow really?

r3lix

Mar 19, 2009
I had my first kiss when i was 6, I had just finished year one. It was a kiss on the cheek, But oh well.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
riunin said:
Halfbreed13 said:
riunin said:
wait, wat?

Yeah, remind me to never let you near my daughter.

Puzzles

Aug 9, 2009
For me it would be about 5, when I first had sex. Not even joking, I was very active in my Phallic Stage from 5-6. It really is strange to look back at those days.

Darkwolf9

Aug 19, 2008
riunin said:
Halfbreed13 said:
riunin said:
wait, wat?

Kudos on that. When I read that I lmao.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I was 17, and my girlfriend at the time was laying on the couch, and I pulled the whole Spider-man Upside Down Kiss on her, and she really enjoyed it.

So yeah, my first kiss was pretty memorable.

Rational-Delirium

Feb 24, 2009
Yeah, I remember. It was when we were 13 and we were walking home from a field trip. We had technically been together for about three months, in a kid's way of being in a relationship. We had spent the whole day together holding hands and sitting next to each other. Eventually as we were walking, we had to part ways: I turned left and he continued straight down the road. There was the usual goodbye hug and then he kissed me...
It was a bit like touching a wet electrical outlet, only not painful.

Then I broke up with him a few months later because he was an emotionally stunted sociopath. Oh well.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
My first kiss from another girl i was maybe 7, she was 9. It was so cute we were boyfriend and girlfriend in that little kid way. First proper kiss i was 13 and the girl ambushed me outside of the school dance...best kiss ever.
niice...

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Wow, I'm really not alone here in not having been kissed.

I feel so much better.

Wait, I just remembered what kind of people visit this site. Never mind.

Okay, that was mean. I apologize.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
ElephantGuts said:
Wow, I'm really not alone here in not having been kissed.

I feel so much better.

Wait, I just remembered what kind of people visit this site. Never mind.

Okay, that was mean. I apologize.
you have to remember the age range of people on this forum... from about 13 to 50 :p

Lusulpher

Jun 12, 2009
Evilbunny said:
I remember mine. It was extremely disappointing. I had built it up to be this huge thing. I thought I would be different after I'd had it, but it was hardly pleasurable at all and nothing really changed. It was the same thing for losing my virginity. I woke up the next morning and I was the same guy. I don't know whether the lie that sex is a life changing thing is a huge joke that everyone else but me was in on or I am just an emotionally dead robot, but damn that was not all it was cracked up to be.
As a abstinent, virgin male, who has never even seen the big deal in kissing. I can honestly say, YOU DID IT WRONG.

Masturbation alone tells me that. Sex is like Masturbation on crack. And yanking off/polishing the lizard/choking the chicken/sexypartyofonetime! is usually intense enough.

Read up on G-spots(females have 3), date girls that you might actually want to live/die for, and don't screw for a month...you will not forget what happens then.

In other notes: I'm on phase 1 of my sexual relationships plan.

1 First you get da money!
2 Then you get da power!
3 Then you get the weemen!

Power is the best aphrodisiac known to woMankind.

And when I was 8, I had a girlfriend that used to hold my hand and walk around the school balconies on recess...When we held hands it was like we could feel each other's heartbeats, breathing and thoughts.
It is still the most romantic thing I can conjure...holding hands.

After a year, she moved away. And my mom was like, it didn't matter she was probably going into an arranged marriage planned by her family. Now I'm so bitter, I don't even like company over. And I seriously don't trust the concept of "love".

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Props to the people who haven't had theirs yet. Despite the majority of society, I respect those who wait for the person who's really worth giving their first kiss to.

As for me, I'll always remember mine. Amazing, but at the same time, I wouldn't have minded waiting on it. My goal was always to save it for the wedding: I think that would have been cool.