Poll: First Kiss.

dsau

Apr 15, 2009
this thread brings me back to the reality i try to escape when i sign into this site. i havent had a legit first kiss yet

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
lolz as unexciting as this sounds, my first kiss was with...my ...first....girlfriend? ya we were hanging out behind her house(which happens toi be connected to a golf course that was closed at the time) and It happened. Good times

Ancalagon

May 14, 2008
My first proper kiss was when I was eighteen. It was November 15th, 1996. Yes, I remember it fondly.

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
Last year, at 16 with my first and only girlfriend. Still going strong a year and a half later

Hokutan

Sep 4, 2009
Aw shit I was going to do this thread and didn't oh well congrats on the badge

and yeah I remember it in the following weeks we made out

somerandomguy76

Sep 6, 2008
Got jumped outside of Algebra II sophomore year of high school by my gf. Best math class ever!

Heck it must have been good for her too since we're still together 3 years later :D

ActualOvaltine

Jul 1, 2009
Mine was out by the river under the moonlight with my first girlfriend. I remember fondly mostly because I tripped and ripped my pants open on a pointy log. Ah the memories.

riunin

Mar 11, 2009
!9 years old, say 5 months back. Had only met my girlfriend about a month before, anyway we went out to a movie, then we went and ate, then we wondered around a park until say 4 in the morning talking about stuff. We fell asleep on a park bench, gently touching hands and woke up a few hours later, after resting in my car for a few more hours we drove to my house to get something to eat... or something. Anyway we fell asleep again up in my room very close facing each other. Now before this story continues I'd like to say this was my first date ever, I hadn't even been this close to a girl since i was in 4th grade and i had a girl as a best friend. I'd been trying to work up the will to kiss her all night, as we watched the movie, as we lay on the bench. Anyhow, she gets real close and gently kisses my neck. That tells me she obviously wants me to kiss her and we end up making out for oh I dunno some 4 hours with a nap thrown in there somewhere.

Anyway yeah, thats my first kiss, it may not have been the most romantic date, but I'll never forget it

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
Never been kissed. Been hugged three or four times. Never been involved in a relationship. Incredibly lonely. Boo-hoo.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
Whee, never been kissed. Sad, isn't it?
At your age...

You ought to go to a carnival sometime and find a nice girl at a kissing booth. :p Get it over with.