Poll: First Kiss.

mintfresh

Nov 28, 2007
I remember the first kiss I had, it was pretty unimpressive.I also remember the first real kiss I had, where I felt that spark, enjoyed it, and carried it on. Really being in love with someone makes all the difference in the world. I regret the few times I'd kissed before that point, simply for being a waste of time ^^;

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
My first kiss was kinda funny. To quote Aerosmith, "I was a high school loser, never made it with the ladies...". And then I got to my summer camp, and one night all the guys were swapping their first kiss stories. Then they noticed that I was rather quiet. They found out, and immediately resolved to get me my first kiss by the end of the week. In the end, they got a girl from the kissing booth to do it. She's a very pretty girl, and we're friends there, but there was no romance. Still makes for a funny story.

My first kiss with some feeling behind it was my freshman year of college, just a few months later. A girl had some attraction, there was some obvious chemistry, we knew it, all our friends all knew it, and they were all wondering when one of us was gonna make a move. one night when we were all hanging out, she went back to her room, asking if I would walk her back. We got to her (dimly lit) room, shared a few words trying not to be awkward too much, and she sat down on her bed. There was one of those long pauses, and then I just went for it. A plain, sweet, innocent and truly heart-warming kiss. We're not together anymore, but we're still good friends. All in all, I'm satisfied with how it went.

person427

May 28, 2009
I am 15, haven't had it yet, and just transferred to a school where I don't know any girls.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
I have yet to kiss a girl. I have yet to hold hand with a girl, I have yet to talk to a girl around my age in real life for more then 30 minutes stright. I hear the avg. age for a first kiss is 11 or 13 I forget

I'm 16 and honestly, I don't give a crap.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Aerodynamic said:
haven't had mine yet, though, it seems overdue, im13
Kid, you think you're overdue? I'm going to be 18 in a few months and I yet to hold hands with a guy. So you shouldn't worry so much. I on the other hand, am a pitiful excuse for a young woman in New York. '-_-

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Kuchinawa212 said:
I have yet to kiss a girl. I have yet to hold hand with a girl, I have yet to talk to a girl around my age in real life for more then 30 minutes stright. I hear the avg. age for a first kiss is 11 or 13 I forget

That's the spirit!

Never kissed a girl before, not even a family member's cheek. With a misanthropic personality such as mine, I don't think it's gonna happen anytime this life.

I'm 20. Don't laugh.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Kevlar Eater said:
Kuchinawa212 said:

That's the spirit!

Never kissed a girl before, not even a family member's cheek. With a misanthropic personality such as mine, I don't think it's gonna happen anytime this life.

I'm 20. Don't laugh.
heh, maybe one day. I never ruled that out. I just said I'm not kicking myself about making a move on a classmate or something like that.

Don't worry I didn't laugh

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Kevlar Eater said:
Kuchinawa212 said:

That's the spirit!

I'm 20. Don't laugh.
It would seem hypocritical if I did.

I also have an acute aversion to other people. Maybe if they sucked less...

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
First open mouth kiss was outside of the girl's bathroom on the last Wednesday of school. My sister had to do some stuff and most people went home to see the soccer game. There was nearly no one. She was chewing gum, which made it kinda awkward.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
First off

Smagmuck08 said:
I'm probly gonna get probation for this.
Why would you go on probation?

Anyways..

SODAssault said:
Allow me to give you a quick set-up. I've known this girl for about, say, eight months, been her best friend for nearly that same time. We'd been flirting quite heavily, but never making any real "moves" other than very long hugs and her cuddling up next to me when we're watching a movie. I'm not the kind of guy to "ask out" a woman, I'd much prefer for things to be much more spontaneous and to let them just happen.

So, one night, I invite her over to watch any movie she wants (her choice: Better Off Dead), and order pizza for both of us. Nobody else is home, and we enjoyed the night quite thoroughly. Now, I've never been good with subtle cues. She'd been licking her lips all night, and here, my stupid ass thought she simply had dry lips. So I didn't kiss her that night. I drop her off at home, she lingers, waiting to see if I'll make a move, and then I tell her goodnight and drive off. Now, I had a feeling that she wanted me to kiss her, but I didn't want to take any chances: I really, really liked her, and I didn't want to do ANYTHING to fuck things up.

Then, a day later, she's pretty pissed off at me for a reason that I was completely blind to at the time. She won't return any of my texts, messages or calls, and I'm left wondering where the fuck I went wrong. She finally caves and starts talking to me, and eventually admits that I made her feel like an idiot for not trying to kiss her. That threw me for a loop, I tell you what.

So, we smooth things out again, and I invite her over to watch another movie, this time in the middle of the day. War of the Worlds, this time. We watch for about half an hour, I work up the courage to move in, and then...

...for my first kiss? I went for serious tongue. And then it turns out that there is such a thing as "way too fucking much tongue", as she bashfully pointed out to me later that same day.

But you know what? There were fucking fireworks going off in my mind. Not the stupid chemicals that're released whenever intimate contact with a member of the opposite sex is made, god no, but the kind of uplifting feeling that just tells me "you're going to love this girl until the day you die". Sounds pathetic, right? Like some loser who finally got a base run experiencing his moment of glory and trying to rationalize it as a sign of true love? Well, I beg to differ: several months later, I'm still with her, and I have never been happier. Our relationship is extremely strong, and we are thoroughly committed to one another. I plan on spending the rest of my days by her side... and I love her.
Nice man, haha that made me smile!

My first kiss was kinda like that. She was my first girlfriend (proper girlfriend, primary school doesn't count) when I was 15. I had noo idea what to do and I was to scared to even hug her, let along kiss her. I was at her house one night watching movies and she made the first move and I responded (it was a bit of luck I knew what was happening). We kissed and it was amaaazing, best feeling ever. However, as I said before, I had no idea what to do and as it turns out, it wasn't as amazing for her. Afterwards we were just sitting there, I had a massive grin on my face. Then she said it "...Lets try that again, but.. with less tongue.." I almost died! I felt so foolish, my first kiss and I stuffed it up. Needless to say, that shatted the rest of my confidence so the relationship kinda went downhill from there.

Ah well.. I've always said "Your first girlfriend is like your first band - you have no idea what you are doing, but its a lot of fun"

Diablini

May 24, 2009
Kind of stupid, but you will get the embarrassing story:
In kindergarten, we were pretending to be from "The bold and the beautiful".
And so I kissed a obese , fat , huge , ugly plump girl under a table.

*puke*

Yep. I am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaly embarrassed.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
First girlfriend is like your first band, huh? (I would quote but the button won't work.) I'm not sure if that bolsters or totally drains my confidence, having done my first show with my first band just three days ago.
I hope relationships can't be crippled by equipment trouble. xD

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Gxas said:
Aww... I feel bad commenting now... There's someone out there for everyone. I promise. (Now to make myself believe it...)

My first kiss... was... with my first girlfriend... it was... when... and she... I don't remember. So much for that.
never kissed anyone and i don't think that i ever will.
I will probably die as a virgin.
zen5887 said:
First off

Smagmuck08 said:
I'm probly gonna get probation for this.
Why would you go on probation?

Anyways..

SODAssault said:
Allow me to give you a quick set-up. I've known this girl for about, say, eight months, been her best friend for nearly that same time. We'd been flirting quite heavily, but never making any real "moves" other than very long hugs and her cuddling up next to me when we're watching a movie. I'm not the kind of guy to "ask out" a woman, I'd much prefer for things to be much more spontaneous and to let them just happen.

So, one night, I invite her over to watch any movie she wants (her choice: Better Off Dead), and order pizza for both of us. Nobody else is home, and we enjoyed the night quite thoroughly. Now, I've never been good with subtle cues. She'd been licking her lips all night, and here, my stupid ass thought she simply had dry lips. So I didn't kiss her that night. I drop her off at home, she lingers, waiting to see if I'll make a move, and then I tell her goodnight and drive off. Now, I had a feeling that she wanted me to kiss her, but I didn't want to take any chances: I really, really liked her, and I didn't want to do ANYTHING to fuck things up.

Then, a day later, she's pretty pissed off at me for a reason that I was completely blind to at the time. She won't return any of my texts, messages or calls, and I'm left wondering where the fuck I went wrong. She finally caves and starts talking to me, and eventually admits that I made her feel like an idiot for not trying to kiss her. That threw me for a loop, I tell you what.

So, we smooth things out again, and I invite her over to watch another movie, this time in the middle of the day. War of the Worlds, this time. We watch for about half an hour, I work up the courage to move in, and then...

...for my first kiss? I went for serious tongue. And then it turns out that there is such a thing as "way too fucking much tongue", as she bashfully pointed out to me later that same day.

But you know what? There were fucking fireworks going off in my mind. Not the stupid chemicals that're released whenever intimate contact with a member of the opposite sex is made, god no, but the kind of uplifting feeling that just tells me "you're going to love this girl until the day you die". Sounds pathetic, right? Like some loser who finally got a base run experiencing his moment of glory and trying to rationalize it as a sign of true love? Well, I beg to differ: several months later, I'm still with her, and I have never been happier. Our relationship is extremely strong, and we are thoroughly committed to one another. I plan on spending the rest of my days by her side... and I love her.
Nice man, haha that made me smile!

My first kiss was kinda like that. She was my first girlfriend (proper girlfriend, primary school doesn't count) when I was 15. I had noo idea what to do and I was to scared to even hug her, let along kiss her. I was at her house one night watching movies and she made the first move and I responded (it was a bit of luck I knew what was happening). We kissed and it was amaaazing, best feeling ever. However, as I said before, I had no idea what to do and as it turns out, it wasn't as amazing for her. Afterwards we were just sitting there, I had a massive grin on my face. Then she said it "...Lets try that again, but.. with less tongue.." I almost died! I felt so foolish, my first kiss and I stuffed it up. Needless to say, that shatted the rest of my confidence so the relationship kinda went downhill from there.

Ah well.. I've always said "Your first girlfriend is like your first band - you have no idea what you are doing, but its a lot of fun"
That made me smile allot. It's cute in a almost self unconsciously ironic way.
Keep it up man.

gamefreakbsp

Sep 27, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
My first kiss from another girl i was maybe 7, she was 9. It was so cute we were boyfriend and girlfriend in that little kid way. First proper kiss i was 13 and the girl ambushed me outside of the school dance...best kiss ever.
She ambushed you? Heh