Poll: First Kisses

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Fluffles said:
It's fun to work up the urge, and then when it reaches to point of explosion then I'll be really gratified by the outcome.
I'd be very careful about the context you use that line in :p

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
Tharwen said:
Fluffles said:
It's fun to work up the urge, and then when it reaches to point of explosion then I'll be really gratified by the outcome.
I'd be very careful about the context you use that line in :p
hahah I'm pretty sure it works in that context as well XD

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I gave my boyfriend a little kiss when we first met to show him I was interested, then when I warmed up to him I gave him a real smooch when we were cuddling on the swings.
We kiss a lot, so a mixture between just going for it, and when the time feels right.
I love long and passionate smooches when we're alone ^_^

My ex dribbled in my mouth when we first kissed, and he never brushed his teeth so it tasted disgusting.
[sub]He was disgusting...[/sub]

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
I'm 13, waiting for the right GF, tons of people in school that are cute/hot but no-one that really sparks my interest.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Uh, well i'm not sure. I had my first kiss last week(wooo) and that wasn't waiting for our eyes to meet or w/e. I wouldn't say I just went for it either sooo, no idea.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
I ask first, mainly cause everyone I'm with seems to be so unsure! It might be because I like the shy and quiet types, and I am a gamer myself so... I've "trained" a lot of virgins in my day oO

EmileeElectro said:
My ex dribbled in my mouth when we first kissed, and he never brushed his teeth so it tasted disgusting.
Eeeeeeeww OO!

I sometimes bite my partners tounge and he rarely likes that oO. I like it!

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I have never, and show no signs of ever being, in any situation in which any intimate anything could have any chance of even remotely occurring. I needed to be that over the top in order to get the point across of how bad the situation is for me. I guess I'm probably, as some youngsters might say, "undateable."

[small]I love acting like a grumpy old man. Pretending to (or in my case, actually) not understanding popular culture and referring to people your age as youngsters or whipersnappers is great fun.[/small]

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
I loved my first one. We tried before hand, messed up completely, so I got my mate to coach me, then next day I said, "We need to solve this kissing problem" so we sat down on a bench and BAM!
Done.

I'm very practical.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I usually create the moments. The smile, the bubbles in both parties stomachs, the way I talk, random flirtatious compliments even after we're dating (but not over the edge annoying kind). And then there's the kiss, and the (occasional) compliment on my technique (its renowned). Though, you gotta know when to go for it. See if you can't get her a little riled up, face to face, on an early date, say, second. Get her a little upset (make a crude joke at her expense), grin like a crazy bastard, and then say something (while still grinning, of course) to the effect of how you like that crazy quality in a girl, and watch as her brain gets all confused, and then you go for the kiss, affirming that you really do like her.

Although, that might just be the girls I tend to kiss...

Suki the Cat said:
I ask first, mainly cause everyone I'm with seems to be so unsure! It might be because I like the shy and quiet types, and I am a gamer myself so... I've "trained" a lot of virgins in my day oO

EmileeElectro said:
Eeeeeeeww OO!

I sometimes bite my partners tounge and he rarely likes that oO. I like it!
Now that is absolutely the pinnacle of fun, on occasion. Not enough do that.

ntnimara

Oct 3, 2008
my first kiss was a confusing one. partially because I was feeling bad for her bf, and was feeling like I was betraying some unwritten universal bro code.

but the girl sure could kiss (I used to be anti-piercings, but after I experienced a tongue piercing kiss.. mmm.. girls can do whatever they like :p)

the following weeks, before she flew across the Atlantic, I kept trying to stay away from her (but failing) out of a confused sense of chivalry towards all notions of commitment. I think at one point I felt like Sir Lancelot or something (which is pretty absurd considering I didn't know her bf, let alone sworn allegiance to him).

it's been almost 2 years now and the guilt has long subsided. It was a fun time.. still think it was the best kiss. and the sinful overcoating plus the hiding from our mutual friends (running off to some deserted house in the countryside to just make out in the moonlight) probably made it all the more awesome. It was all romanticized lust, no love or anything, just mutual fatal attraction (well I'm assuming mutual since she kept coming around for more)

aaanywhoozle

kissing style was probably deferred gratification.. as I learned she had a bf ~1hour before our kiss. and I tried to "fight" her off, but yeah.. to quote The Offspring: "I know I should say "No"... but it's kinda hard when she's ready to go"

sweet are a woman's lips, but sweeter still are the lips of sin

SuperTim

Mar 12, 2010
Random Argument Man said:
Something like this...without the mom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2nuFRmtBIo

THANK GOD that my mom didn't poked her self into the moment.
HAAAA omg where the hell did you find that?

haha anyway.
yeah first time i kissed i kind of asked this girl out but not really for a date but we were sitting around for a while i was freaking out because it was cold i was sweating pints i swear it!
and she freaking kissed me! crazy and unexpected but we are still together so all is good :p

jopomeister

Apr 7, 2010
My first kiss? Watching a (Very very very bad) gory horror film at the cinema. It inevitably led to disaster and chaos, but was enjoyable anyway.
She was looking at me and I was all like 'Oh sh*t oh sh*t WHAT DO I DO?'

SuperTim

Mar 12, 2010
ntnimara said:
my first kiss was a confusing one. partially because I was feeling bad for her bf, and was feeling like I was betraying some unwritten universal bro code.

but the girl sure could kiss (I used to be anti-piercings, but after I experienced a tongue piercing kiss.. mmm.. girls can do whatever they like :p)

the following weeks, before she flew across the Atlantic, I kept trying to stay away from her (but failing) out of a confused sense of chivalry towards all notions of commitment. I think at one point I felt like Sir Lancelot or something (which is pretty absurd considering I didn't know her bf, let alone sworn allegiance to him).

it's been almost 2 years now and the guilt has long subsided. It was a fun time.. still think it was the best kiss. and the sinful overcoating plus the hiding from our mutual friends (running off to some deserted house in the countryside to just make out in the moonlight) probably made it all the more awesome. It was all romanticized lust, no love or anything, just mutual fatal attraction (well I'm assuming mutual since she kept coming around for more)

aaanywhoozle

kissing style was probably deferred gratification.. as I learned she had a bf ~1hour before our kiss. and I tried to "fight" her off, but yeah.. to quote The Offspring: "I know I should say "No"... but it's kinda hard when she's ready to go"

sweet are a woman's lips, but sweeter still are the lips of sin
You sir are a master mind.

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
For my first, she was the aggressor, and she just went for it near the end of the first date. Was a little clumsy and more than a little awkward for both of us, but things got a whole lot better afterwards since said kiss gave the concept of "hey, maybe she's not just playing some sick practical joke, maybe she actually DOES like you" the impetus to drill its way through my usual mental barrier of self-loathing.

TheSquirrelisKing

Mar 23, 2010
First kisses have always just...kinda happened. Don't really remember my FIRST first kiss, but my second first kiss...fucking came out of left field that one did.
Come to think of it, so did my third first kiss.
And my fourth one is private, but it was also kind of a wtf moment...
Not so much me finding the right moment as the right moment finding me...violently.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
I get straaaight to it.

Don't wait around because I'll be gone by the time it takes you to decide!

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
SuperTim said:
Random Argument Man said:
Something like this...without the mom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2nuFRmtBIo

THANK GOD that my mom didn't poked her self into the moment.
HAAAA omg where the hell did you find that?

haha anyway.
yeah first time i kissed i kind of asked this girl out but not really for a date but we were sitting around for a while i was freaking out because it was cold i was sweating pints i swear it!
and she freaking kissed me! crazy and unexpected but we are still together so all is good :p
That's college humor...
if you follow any youtube, you'd know that's a common source.