Poll: For four grand, would you flash a non-sexy body part?

nyankaty

Nov 4, 2013
The Rogue Wolf said:
For four grand, I'd strip from the waist up and do the gorram Truffle Shuffle in Grand Central Station.
I would probably do that for free just for fun if I wouldn't be arrested for flashing some tit. Though I'd be way more inclined to do it with other people - Truffle Shuffle flashmob, anyone?

Also, I saw someone ask "why doesn't anyone have any dignity anymore". Why should dignity be measured by a person's willingness to show photos of themselves? I don't know about you, but my dignity is measured by my character in such things as caring for others, being generous, being kind, not by whether I value the sight of my toes so highly that I would turn down a year's worth of rent to guard the sight of my toes from prying eyes. Though to be fair, everyone probably determines the definition of dignity as it applies to themself. How I measure my dignity is different than yours.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
A few bottles of bourbon and I'll do anything! Yeah I suppose for 4 grand I would. I've paid to do more.

Apr 5, 2008
For four gees, the question really should be "What wouldn't I do?". The answer to which would be "Very little". I'd ask for it up front this time though; I'm not falling for the same trick twice.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
I'd happily flash a non-sexy body part for four grand. I'd probably be a little wary as to why they wanted a picture of my feet/hands, but they aren't particularly distinguishing features (unless you pick a body part I have tattooed or pierced) and there isn't really much you can do with those images to blackmail me, so...

I'd refuse to go fully nude, though. I don't want pictures of my nekkidness circulating around the internet, especially not when such pictures would include my tattoos and piercings, making me easily identifiable to people who know me. Though my biggest concern would be my workplace finding out - pretty sure I'd get fired for such sexy shenanigans.

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
Bannath said:
Jamieson 90 said:
Maybe my financial situation is better than most in this thread, but I wouldn't feel at all comfortable selling a picture of any part of my body for sexual purposes, and certainly not for £4,000. But hey maybe that's just me.

Edit. Christ 96% in favour ... does no one have any dignity anymore?
The issue is not dignity directly but what the act of prostituting your body means to you. Some people are quite liberal with their body, some for financial gain see no issue with it and others have a high personal attachment to their naked body feeling it would either betray their morals or negatively impact their life. While the concept is the same, what our dignities are built from are wide and varied - Mine link's heavily with my selfworth, pride and honour, Ultimately the only opinion that matters is my own. If its socially unacceptable to do these acts and I should feel bad for prostituting out my body then honestly, thats everyone else's issue, not mine. I refuse to allow society deem what I should and should not do. I wake up every day, look myself in the mirror and accept the decisions I've made good, bad and indifferent.

So; I have no moral issues and the act in itself is inconsequential to me.
That's fair enough and I respect that, but by the same token I feel the opposite. Not because I'm ashamed of my body (far from it), or because society encourages me to act a certain way, but because I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
*sexy music starts playing*
"here. let me strip down for you"
*takes of clove(in a sexy way)*
"you like this?"
*erects middle finger and flips the bird*

"thanks"
*grabs money and runs away, giggling like a lunatic*

Bannath

Sep 16, 2013
Jamieson 90 said:
That's fair enough and I respect that, but by the same token I feel the opposite. Not because I'm ashamed of my body (far from it), or because society encourages me to act a certain way, but because I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
And I respect your equally valid point. Ahh... Only on the escapist do such wonders occur.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
For that amount of money, I would do jumping jacks naked in a very busy mall (as long as I had a mask on).

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
If I understood correctly, I send pictures of my feet and I get $4,000? Hell yesh. Though I'd try to get some more before settling.
I'm with you for the original form of the OP but I'm not going the full monty.

LegendaryVKickr

Jul 20, 2012
Wait I'm confused, I'm entirely sexy, what part of me is not sexy?

No but seriously, if we're talking feet, and they don't know it's mine, sure! I'll even doll it up and paint my manly toes for an extra couple hundred, pick the color for another hundred. You want me to trim the hair, maybe trim my nails? That'll cost extra too.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
I could not do that. Because I'm 100% sexy.

But more seriously, hey, getting paid for going for a swim? Sign me up, please.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Hell I'd streak down the main street in my town for ?4,000.

Well, if I could run that far I would.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Okay so $4000 for the whole thing? I've done nude modeling like, seven different times and I've not made anywhere near that amount, so definitely.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Really Offensive Name said:
LOL!

I've done far worse than that online for free, simply because someone asked(mostly men, a few women though). Not just pictures, entire videos.

This isn't really a question.

OT: Well, none of me is all that sexy in the first place, but I've had very little shame in the past even so because there's just a little bit of exhibitionist in me. That ought to be answer enough.

Crepsley

Oct 25, 2012
For non-sexual parts of me, absolutely. Although, if it were my feet, I'd have to zoom in a bit because they're quite small. As for sexual, no. Despite not having my face showing, I'd rather keep the goods for private situations.