Poll: For the Warriors of Skyrim, a Question....

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
i picked up a hatchet as my first weapon and stuck with it, although now i have a skyforge one
I also carry a shield, but if its an enemy whose attacks arent affected by shields i run in with a greatsword.
Orc bow of scorching though, is my main weapon

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Sword and shield, both enchanted though I do keep a second enchanted sword for those moments.

Also, I have an elvish dagger. Why? If there's one enemy, and I shoot him at distance with my bow and he goes down but doesn't die, I walk up to him with my dagger, look down at him with disdain and put him out of his misery.

Edit: Also claws, because I'm a werewolf.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
Hey, what gives? No seperation between "Sword" and "Greatsword"? Whatever, I love my greatswords :D. Ranocale the Nord Paladin, strike true for justice!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
For one-handed and shield I'll usually pick a sword, but sometimes an axe. For two-handed: a battleaxe, always a battleaxe.

I never use maces or warhammers. Don't really like them.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I prefer sword, but went with a Daedric axe because I'm playing as a Nord and thought it would fit better. Love my axe.

Xalarion

Aug 28, 2011
Sword and shield,for the first 6 or so levels was a mace but I always use magic when I need.Shouts if too many enemies or if it's too strong like a Giant.

I barely use my bow.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Sword/Shield(sometimes with magic) combo when things get tough, and a dagger for my sneaky-backstab stuff.

Akexi

May 15, 2008
I personally prefer my axe. I love making my enemies bleed out and lose their nerve so I can focus on their friends.

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
I use two enchanted glass swords of legendary quality. I also have several enchanted items that increase my one-handed damage. So I'm duel wielding swords that do about 120 dmg each +20 absorb health on hit. I killed Alduin (lvl 31) in about 5 seconds once he landed. Its to the point were I'm surprised when something lives past one swing.

Galite

Sep 11, 2011
I went with mace and shield cuz because of my shield and alteration perks and breton passive I don't have much to worry about from mages and with heavy armor light attacks don't hurt me much so the armor reduction in the mace tree completes the wrecking of everything. Also I tend to use quite a few power attacks so the extra damage from the mace helps quite a bit with that.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Mostly a sword. Depends on what is at the top of my weapons list at the time. It's annoying to scroll through who the bought/stolen/grave robbed items I have.

NastoK

Jun 4, 2011
You forgot to add Greatsword and Battle Axe (or is it Battleaxe?) to your poll.

OT: Depends on what kind of warrior you plan on being. I prefer war axes for most of the game, with a shield in the other hand, though later I switched to a sword when my damage was over 100. Though I guess if you want one hit kills use either a Warhammer or 2 Maces and powerattack.

DionysusSnoopy

May 9, 2009
Tharwen said:
Daggers!

15x damage multiplier for victory!

(I think there's a way to put it up to 45x too, but I haven't found it)
Totally daggers.
Got my multiplier to 30x dunno about 45x (Can only think of through enchanting using the final perk in the skill tree). Managed to kill a Draugr Deathlord in one hit though.

CowboyfromHell666

Jan 14, 2010
My Nordic warrior/battlemage thing uses a mace/shield or mace/magic. Yeah swords swing faster, and axes have the balance of power and speed, but I find it most enjoyable to just have the most powerful of the 1h weapons and pound the living hell out of something with it.

My Orc barb uses 2h axe and my assassin Dark Elf uses two swords in combat and a dagger for stealth. That will change when I get Mehrunes Razor for my elf though, cause I will have that in one hand and a sword in the other.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I love my war axe. I either go axe and shield or dual wield fire. I tried to dual wield axes but my blocking skill is so high and I'm not used to soaking damage so I went back to a shield.

I tried using a sword or a mace but they were too slow for me.

violent_quiche

May 12, 2011
Magic on the left for distance attacks & healing, fear enchanted daedra sword on the right for that personal touch. Working a charm