Poll: Forgot about Reach?

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
Thunderhorse31 said:
Well, it's been almost two months, and I haven't heard much about it lately. Everyone I know immediately moved on to New Vegas when that launched, and many are looking forward to Black Ops, leaving Reach as little more than an afterthought.
That's pretty much how games go, no matter how good or hyped they are.

Look at Starcraft 2, for example. It was hailed as the next coming of Jesus, but a month after it came out it was only talked about by people that play it a lot.

It's just in the gaming community's habit to move on.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Hell no, I still play it non stop.

After the cap was lifted I've been playing non stop for hours just trying to unlock new armor. And I'm still having a ton of fun playing it, even playing online by myself.

RabbiiFrystofsk

Oct 10, 2010
I couldn't stand playing Snipers on Pinnacle any longer, i'm the sort of person who prefers using a sniper the way it was meant to be used, not jumping up and down like a knob trying to conect the small reticule on somebody's body.
I did, however, enjoy going into armour lock on hemmorage and blowing up mongooses/ghosts.

Racthoh

Feb 9, 2009
Few friends of mine had the other games and played them a lot so I figured I'd pick up Reach (despite having no interest in newer FPSs). Beat the campaign in two days together, haven't stuck in the disc in since as my friends don't seem to wanna do anything else with it. Probably the last time I buy a new game specifically to play with friends.

TomLikesGuitar

Jul 6, 2010
Well I got bored after the second page, but these are the basic counts for what your poll would have been (with some extra options for accuracy.)

It's still my main game at the moment - 18%
I play it occasionally for the MP, but I'm playing other games as well - 12%
I've moved on entirely - 18%
other (likes Halo: Reach) - 15%
other (hates Halo: Reach) - 15%
no opinion/did not play - 21%

So yeah, it seems pretty split.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
wtf is reach again?
oh yeah, the stuff bungie poured out by taking Halo 3, melting it and fixing forge, and changing the Elite AI to 'baddie mode' again.

dirt_empire

Oct 19, 2008
It's still the thing I'll play first off when I get a chance to play anymore. Reach is my favorite release so far, followed closely by Undead Nightmare. But what are the actual XBL numbers? What is getting the most playtime, or at least close to the top? Reach is stll up there, which should show that people remember it and love it. Hell, the Bungie forums should show you that.